The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peopler who don't exhibit any goofiness/awkwardness any time between the ages of like 11-16 often peak too early in life and go on as adults to be things like used car/insurance salsemen and pool cleaners. Just saying. Bryce was doing it right.
Lol u just described me more or less. I definitely peaked around then if not earlier. I've had all three of those jobs so it must be true smh

That's not even a knock on Bronny either. I think highly ranked kids overlooking good mid majors is a market inefficiency today anyway. Killing the mid majors > being mid, or bad at a blue blood, especially if you not a surefire lotto guy out of HS and Bronny not.

But Every time I see him he feels like he just blends in, and hides behind his talented teammates. If you really like that on the HS level, it's very hard to not notice you.

Bryce finally grew into his cakes.

sitdown2.png

Dude’s really took Kyrie’s side when he tried to ruin the Cavs. He truly is that grim reaper meme withe the doors :lol:
As weird as Kyrie is I'm not going to slander him because different states have different rules

I guess if he was in any other location than NYC or Cali that he probably wouldn't have talked about his vaccination status, right?

Peopler who don't exhibit any goofiness/awkwardness any time between the ages of like 11-16 often peak too early in life and go on as adults to be things like used care/insurance salsemen and pool cleaners. Just saying. Bryce was doing it right.

If you are "peaking" at that age is it eem really a peak, though? It's crazy how much differently you view things as adult.

I guess if he was in any other location than NYC or Cali that he probably wouldn't have talked about his vaccination status, right?
Exactly. Criticize Kyrie all you want for his beliefs or IG posts. But if he played for almost any other team he'd be playing

What makes it worse is that unvaxxed opposing players are allowed to play in NY or CA anyway :rofl:

It's the same thing with the fans at NBA games. Folks walking around with them as chinstraps or dangling from one ear. Becoming fashionable at this point. Like the band-aid on the the cheek era.

The band-aid on the cheek is one trend I am happy that I did NOT participate in during the early 2000s :lol:

It's funny that it went from judging people based on IF they wear a mask to judging people on HOW they wear their mask. I really try not to judge but this one is hard

He not :lol: he's a fine HS player and from what EYE have seen, would be a solid mid major prospect if he wasn't Bronny but I'm not no scout lol maybe I'm missing it.

His ranking is definitely gas. He can certainly go high-major but he's not a 5 or 4 star kid. They've got a guard named Mike Price who is clearly on a different level, same grade...but the recruiting services don't have him top 100.

His ranking is definitely gas. He can certainly go high-major but he's not a 5 or 4 star kid. They've got a guard named Mike Price who is clearly on a different level, same grade...but the recruiting services don't have him top 100.

In the long run won't Mike Price benefit from Bronny's attention, though? Sierra Canyon is nationally renowned anyway though so I think he'll get his props eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom