The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the long run won't Mike Price benefit from Bronny's attention, though? Sierra Canyon is nationally renowned anyway though so I think he'll get his props eventually

I don't know what "props" means in this situation and the larger point to my post here is simply pointing out the discrepancy in where he's rated vs where he actually is.

Talking about lil brothers (erroneously) being better than older brothers and y’all didn’t mention Steph? :lol:

FFjAemDXsAUo9MR

dead.png
i only eat italian food cooked by women. Letting another man's meat sauce touch your lips is wild

So now Zion’s sore foot is keeping him from working out, smdh!

I have definite concerns about him having chronic lower body injury problems due to being 300 lbs with an above-the-rim game. Not necessarily major injuries, just constant nagging stuff.

The band-aid on the cheek is one trend I am happy that I did NOT participate in during the early 2000s :lol:

It's funny that it went from judging people based on IF they wear a mask to judging people on HOW they wear their mask. I really try not to judge but this one is hard
NGL, I thought about copping a few RL Masks, but then I’m like, nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom