The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not going to be in any numerical order.

There should be at least 10 guys that are actively playing that'll move some of those old guys out.

Bron
KD
Wardell
Harden
Russ
Dwert
CP0
Giannis
Kawhi
Melo
AD?

:lol:

KD came in dominating while Steph was a late bloomer but I think mentally a lot of people frame the debate as Steph vs KD starting from when Steph started making ASGs. That'd be an interesting comparison.
So a handicap?

I’m waiting for the Anti-vaxx Flat Earther to compare himself to Muhammad Ali

Last edited:
KD's resume blows Wardell's out of the water, y'all Bistephuals gotta chill with the propaganda.
How tho, has 2 fmvps...what else?

Nobody really cares about scoring titles in the grand scheme.

Curry beeeen way more transcendental and important to the game than kd

Keep it a bean.

Kyrie did say he wanted to retire at like 35. He tryna be like Maya Moore. She's not mental tho.

Kd said he wanted to retire early too...

Thinking the same. He's been looking bored with basketball for a while now and was effectively a part-time player last season.

Wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility he just straight up decides to retire at some point this season
I mean in the conversation for 🐐 handles, definitely the best non-dunking finisher at the rim I ever seen, feared and respected by his peers, NBA champ….he’s already a made man.

I’m sure he see’s it this way also

KD's resume blows Wardell's out of the water, y'all Bistephuals gotta chill with the propaganda.
Does it really? The one thing KD has are All NBA teams, he has 3 more

Steph has 1 more MVP

Def could argue KD is the better overall player and resume but blowing out of the water seems a bit much

Kyrie did say he wanted to retire at like 35. He tryna be like Maya Moore. She's not mental tho.

Kd said he wanted to retire early too...
That was heavily under the assumption they win the finals so it’s a “walk off into the sunset” retirement over “quitting”

End of the day, like it or not, Kyrie stood his ground so he has to take solace in that.

Now that that’s been settled, he can plan his next move.

He’s going to have another contract offer, I believe

That was heavily under the assumption they win the finals so it’s a “walk off into the sunset” retirement over “quitting”
Oh was it?? Lmaoooo so if they won in 21, they would've peaced out? Lmaooo.

James don't deserve this headache. Going to strip clubs ain't no crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom