The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
most frustrating part i think is how all that energy could've been put to good use. for something positive. instead he pushed too far with the cryptic nonsense and played himself

Right. He hasn’t advanced the cause he’s supposedly concerned about at all. All he’s accomplished is hurting his team, costing himself money and getting anointed as the right wing social media culture warrior hero of the week.

Think it was addict4sneakers addict4sneakers made a similar point earlier this week, but if he really wanted to help people out, he’d start a fund or pay some bills for people who lost their jobs for refusing to get vaccinated or something like that.

Last edited:
To be honest and clear I have never liked Kyrie, think he is entitled and just overall a lame see exhibit A: Earth is flat

That being said I actually respect him more for sitting out, it shows he actually is serious about not getting it. Wiggins folded like a choppa suit after hearing it would cost him games. PREDICTABLE, props to Kyrie, still don't want him on my team though :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MF'ers love rewriting narratives when they dislike someone, say what you will about his decision on the Vax but Kyrie been a lot more stand up than a lot of these same cats bumping their gums. HAN

I am utterly SICK of all that false *** moral BS online.

Being philanthropic doesn't excuse stupidity. He's hurting his own cause to be able to do even more of that type of work by this asinine stance.

alleniverson90.jpg

DxsVAvyVYAAvNMn.jpg
Damn these ****** was drowning in fabric.

MF'ers love rewriting narratives when they dislike someone, say what you will about his decision on the Vax but Kyrie been a lot more stand up than a lot of these same cats bumping their gums. HAN

When that checking account dry up, he gon look at this list and ask for all this **** back

And that's not a singular piece of your business & you have no idea what else he will be doing with the several million & that same "powerful" voice he already accumulated :lol: .
Bro - it's his body and his bread. He can do whatever he wants with it.

At the end of the day, I don't know any of these dudes. As long as they stay healthy and out of legal trouble, I really don't care about their decisions. I'm a basketball thread so I'm just making an observation.

Y'all ****** stay thinking if we make a comment about something a player does we are emotinally invested. It has no effect on me but this is a basketball thread so I think it's fair to comment on a basketball player. It's not like a comment in the Political Thread or COVID thread where it actually affects me and other posters personally.

This is just entertainment my guy. Take it easy.

100% of none of this has anything to do with playing basketball b.

Being philanthropic doesn't excuse stupidity. He's hurting his own cause to be able to do even more of that type of work by this asinine stance.

:lol: :lol: Fam you have no idea what his cause is & in typical NT fashion even if he laid it out clearly people would disregard & reshape it into what they believe it is. Secondly Kyrie been a multimillionaire for quite some time, i think he's better suited to know what would help his work than you

Bro - it's his body and his bread. He can do whatever he wants with it.

At the end of the day, I don't know any of these dudes. As long as they stay healthy and out of legal trouble, I really don't care about their decisions. I'm a basketball thread so I'm just making an observation.

Y'all ****** stay thinking if we make a comment about something a player does we are emotinally invested. It has no effect on me but this is a basketball thread so I think it's fair to comment on a basketball player. It's not like a comment in the Political Thread or COVID thread where it actually affects me and other posters personally.

This is just entertainment my guy. Take it easy.

90% of the talk in here about Kyrie is personal attacks on dude & nothing to do with basketball tho :lol: .

KD:
11x All Star
9x All NBA (6 1st team selections)
ROTY
4x scoring champ
2x ASG MVP
1x League MVP
2x Finals MVP
2x champion

Wardell:

7x All Star
7x All NBA (4 1st team selections)
2x scoring champ
2x League MVP
3x champion

Y'all better stop playing with the Slim Reaper man. They were only drafted 2 years apart.
Nah…I’m only lookin at championships and MVPs…curry got more. Not saying Curry is the better player or will have the better career but KDs resume definitely doesn’t blow Stephs out of the water.

Rich guy donates a lot of money to stuff. Breaking news.

don’t most athletes give back in some way to their communities? I honestly think most of them do.

:lol: :lol: Fam you have no idea what his cause is & in typical NT fashion even if he laid it out clearly people would disregard & reshape it into what they believe it is. Secondly Kyrie been a multimillionaire for quite some time, i think he's better suited to know what would help his work than you

Well that's one problem, Mr Voice for the voiceless never actually says anything and when he did at least on THIS issue, it was some nonsense. He initially said he needed to do more research and that it was a private matter like we ain't been in a pandemic for almost 2 years and the vaccine been out for almost a year. That can be called out.

He has the right to do whatever the hell he wants with his body and his career. That doesn't make him above criticism and just pointing out how dumb it is. If he just came out and said I'm not going to get the vaccine and will deal with the consequences of that, then he'd probably get more respect. This convoluted narrative that logically just doesn't cut it just leaves the door open for all the flaming to occur and it's to his detriment on a myriad of fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom