The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He rightfully got clowned for thinking he turned into steph right there, but I get why he did it. The Bulls were making a comeback and I think he'd hit 3 of his last 4 three pointers at that point, and had just hit 2 in a row IIRC. He took a heat check/why not shot and that was the result, but nephews on reddit roasted him like the guy wasn't fit to play at the local Y.
They aint roast him hard enough
You take a heat check like that in the middle of a game
Not with 50 seconds left in the 4th while down 5
Man got the basketball IQ of a 12 year old on 2K

Inject this into my veins.

1641230122718.jpeg

Chris Wood had a game earlier this year where he complained about his touches and then the very next game he refused to shoot :lol: I’d want no parts of him.

I missed it...but according to the Rockets SB Nation board...he got into it w/ Porter just a few games ago during a huddle.

One reason he was undrafted in the first place. The 3,4+ different High School guys are always a red flag :lol::smh:

I missed it...but according to the Rockets SB Nation board...he got into it w/ Porter just a few games ago during a huddle.

One reason he was undrafted in the first place. The 3,4+ different High School guys are always a red flag :lol::smh:
Those 2 not a good combo, you can probly get away with having just one wild one on the team getting real mins…surprised they almost made it into the new year before a blow up and I’ll be surprised if this is the last of it lol :smh:

The Bulls' early success definitely accelerating their timeline (whether that means moving White and/or Williams)

Although with DeRozan being being 32 I don't think making a move to go all in is ill advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom