The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not doing this but I never understood why when athletes or entertainers are simply selling something that people assume they are broke :lol: However and to your point, he also has a divorce (from Eva Longoria way back) and a separation from a year or two ago so that might play into it as well.

He’s definitely a player that I wish I appreciated more during his time in the league

It speaks to peoples thinking and/or personalities. Most people sell stuff when they're broke or in need of immediate liquidation. Smart money usually attributes sales of assets to be something else. Usually to move money around or to capitalize on situations and/or evading eminent taxable events.

frshstunna frshstunna has a point though. He possibly isn't living in the USA as much anymore, so there's really no point in having so much house. Also, you're right about his recent separation. In any case, just because you selling something, doesn't always mean you're having some financial hardship.

Exactly. He just be posted on a boat with his AWG's
Always see him and his jokes dog lol
Screenshot_20211205-220746_Instagram.jpg

Naw y’all created it with all y’all wait till KLAYGAWD!?!? gets back!!! post accompanied by lame FEAR hashtags :lol:

:lol: y’all know good and well, it got nothing to do with that. Y’all boys calling Klay all types of “corny” and “milking it”. And bruh just been chillinin.

This is indeed FEAR! And I love it.

0DACAEB6-1673-4B85-8855-D9607BC2ECF0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom