The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt he say something about the 75?
not saying he shouldnt have been on it, but dh def did and not dame

Reporters asked him if he should be on the top 75. He said he felt like he should.

Then his teammates made him a #77 jersey.

But somehow, that is Klay attention seeking :lol:. Y’all lakers fans stretch Armstrong with the reach, to justify the hate.

Incredible :lol:

Reporters asked him if he should be on the top 75. He said he felt like he should.

But somehow, that is Klay attention seeking :lol:. Y’all lakers fans stretch Armstrong with the reach, to justify the hate.

EFB98281-6605-4077-9B56-97116A7A3133.jpeg

simple google search shows he said a bit more
eem dropped a "ga damn"

am i still reaching
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Him being mad about being left off the list makes his injury return hyped up?

So this is “Hyping a return” and “attention seeking”

:lol:

FE98CA0A-93FF-4F38-A486-41E9E0C98A69.gif

Yo, they are moving the goalposts like crazy :lol: Just say you don’t like the Warriors and consequently everything they do bothers you and we can be done with it. This line of reasoning is some next level hatred, though.

What if he isn't as good as pre injury and his return just takes minutes and confidence from GP3, Poole, JTA, Porter, etc? #onlyoneball, 240minutes, 5positions?

When Klay finally does comeback then we gotta hear about a minutes restriction. Where will the media circus end?!

What if he isn't as good as pre injury and his return just takes minutes and confidence from GP3, Poole, JTA, Porter, etc? #onlyoneball, 240minutes, 5positions?
i believe Klay is going to be on a pretty heavy minutes restriction to start out when he resumes playing, so the ramp up is going to be slow. If him being back actually seems to be hurting the team - which I personally see as unlikely - it’ll be up to Kerr to re-adjust the rotations to fix things.

Both of those are a possibility. Most realistic folks in this thread are looking at him getting to 80-85% of that at best when he rounds into form. As for taking minutes away from the other folks, that has been discussed a little less but it’s been acknowledged. I think it’ll be fine as long as Klay isn’t washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom