The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
271918074_5528615557166923_3846997138846947324_n.jpg

I'm officially boycotting the Indiana Fever

I only have a high level understanding of the situation but it sounds like she was put in a position to fail - not being projected as a FRP then getting selected #4 is wild. Then she didn't perform and pulled a Benjamin? Unfortunate situation all around |l Except for y'all OF subscribers. Y'all came up yesterday :lol:

Don’t understand the logic in trading John Collins unless Jalen Johnson is proving to be a direct replacement. Bogey can get dealt, we need a better defender and rim attacker at the 2. Send him and Delon Wright on their way.

Reactions: OTG
I only have a high level understanding of the situation but it sounds like she was put in a position to fail - not being projected as a FRP then getting selected #4 is wild. Then she didn't perform and pulled a Benjamin? Unfortunate situation all around |l Except for y'all OF subscribers. Y'all came up yesterday :lol:

Never heard of shorty. That is CRAZY if true.

One thing about the WNBA, the talent, 99% of the times always pans out for a top 5 pick.

So to see them go the “looks” way is really disappointing :smh:

Don’t understand the logic in trading John Collins unless Jalen Johnson is proving to be a direct replacement. Bogey can get dealt, we need a better defender and rim attacker at the 2. Send him and Delon Wright on their way.

Feel like we in a rock and a hard place trade wise. Collins probably our most desirable player when it comes to trades and if we want someone really impactful back there’s no way the other team don’t ask for him. Could we improve on Collins and get a better 2nd guy? Yes. Do I think we should trade Collins? No cause the human side of things matter and from what we can see he seems to be the heart of the team and Vocal leader and when everyone else lacking effort he won’t be one of em and likes being here. You need guys like that. It would be harder to get a real 2nd guy without giving him up but I’d want the team to try to find a way to do that if possible.

But tbh I don’t think it’ll happen I can only see it happening if a star comes the other way and there aren’t any real star players on the market (not counting Ben Simmons)

Last edited:
Reactions: ace
Feel like we in a rock and a hard place trade wise. Collins probably our most desirable player when it comes to trades and if we want someone really impactful back there’s no way the other team don’t ask for him. Could we improve on Collins and get a better 2nd guy? Yes. Do I think we should trade Collins? No cause the human side of things matter and from what we can see he seems to be the heart of the team and Vocal leader and when everyone else lacking effort he won’t be one of em and you need guys like that.it would be harder to get a real 2nd guy without giving him up but I’d want the team to try to find a way
If JC and someone else could net us a Brandon Ingram I wouldn’t think twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom