The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Stranger-Things-Logo.png

The similarity has to be intentional right?

If JC and someone else could net us a Brandon Ingram I wouldn’t think twice.
I don’t blame you. Tbh I’m curious of Grant could be had with like Bogdan Gallo JJ and some picks or something. I doubt it other teams could probably offer a much better package than that considering Bogdan trade value probably in the mud rn.

I’m seeling myself on the idea of Trae, Grant, Collins with Grant as the main number 2 focus.

I’m really getting annoyed with the Spurs. Had one of the largest cap last season, did nothing but get injury prone Collins, Now we sign this ****in bum Hernangomez. Like seriously fam wtf is going on with this organization.

I’m really getting annoyed with the Spurs. Had one of the largest cap last season, did nothing but get injury prone Collins, Now we sign this ****in bum Hernangomez. Like seriously fam wtf is going on with this organization.

Why are you saying this as if the Spurs are in a destination city or have a history of landing big-time free agents :lol:

Why are you saying this as if the Spurs are in a destination city or have a history of landing big-time free agents :lol:
True. But dammit man I’d like atleast one more player to compliment Murray on the court. Like hell give me Kevin Love I’ll even take him.

I just want to point out that 3 of these guys were on the same team at one point and then Thibs and Jimmy Butler came to town

1642628289086.png
I been saying since the jump of the DD love campaign that Lavine was having as good or better season

But DD deserves all the love he got for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom