The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, IDK. I am familiar with the concept “hand is part of the ball”, but both forearms? Not so much.

Play got the ball but hit his arms. Thats still a play at the ball. He actually hits the ball first and then the forearm. Second arm hit was questionable but still looked natural.

this may be season changing win for the dubs. they could've eaily folded after being down and coming off a tough loss the night before. love this team, these men are so resilient. steph had a poor shooting night for his standards, but did not shy away from the moment.

amazing that the team is 33-13 given all the injuries
played down to the competition at times, but the team has showed up vs the better teams and taken the W

they've earned the right to dance and celebrate :emoji_dancer: 🕺

12 years ago..

FJtyaUeXwAIJ64a

Play got the ball but hit his arms. Thats still a play at the ball. He actually hits the ball first and then the forearm. Second arm hit was questionable but still looked natural.
Think we’re just going to agree to disagree on this one.

I just can’t see anything justifiable/natural about Allen coming around with his other arm and pulling down on Caruso’s arm
like he did.

What team / players would have fired on him if they were on the receiving end?? :nerd:
I don’t know about that, but if it happened to Nicola, I’m pretty confident it would have the Joker Bros heading to the court. :lol:

grayson taking the tough foul and made sure alex was not getting a buck by any means necessary
the fall just made it worse. caruso kinda sold it a bit

grayson taking the tough foul and made sure alex was not getting a buck by any means necessary
the fall just made it worse. caruso kinda sold it a bit
Sold it ?
Did you not see how he landed ?
Mans came off the injured list this week and has a history of hip/back injuries

Did someone really say that this could be a season changing win after beating the lowly Rockets, after they played pretty terribly all game? The jokes that would be made if we said this about any other team. Crazy times.

Ehhh, IDK. I am familiar with the concept “hand is part of the ball”, but both forearms? Not so much.
At first I thought it was a legit hard foul, but after seeing the million and one replays, it was the second swipe that I thought was excessive. Also, I noticed nobody from Da Bulls rushed dude…..

You serious or trolling? He’s only played 5 full seasons :lol: 2018 with Jimmy Butler was probably the best team but was in Year 2. 2019 was maybe his best season but the Kawhi shot ruined that. Last year they could have made the conference finals but we know what happened to the Hawks.

Now that I think about it, Ben really held distinct moments in each of those runs that held them back so his mere absence is an upgrade in a sense :lol:

Hope he gets one in Philly, though. It’d be weird seeing him win somewhere else

He make it sound like Embiid ain't part of the reason why he's never been to a finals. He always hurt. He was trash in that series vs the Raps. He's been real inconsistent overall in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom