The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many rings pop got ?
old-guy-old-man.gif

Honestly it just looked like Allen was swiping at the ball and unfortunately their momentum was going in different directions and and the contact up top took Caruso's feet out. Reputation aside, I don't see that as particularly dirty TBH.

You can be a notoriously dirty player without every single play having a malicious intent.

Right? Guess some people in here have had the good fortune of never getting hit hard while off their feet. You don't have much control of anything.

got a concussion in college when this happened. went for a layup and dude just yanked me from behind with both hands.

learned my lesson, never hoop against football players..

He thinks he’s on the same level as Pop?
He’s delusional if that’s the case
no, but like he's a hall of fame coach.
who has pretty great regular season record

all im saying I don't think his reaction is crazy.
of all the problems with the sixers, pointing the finger at docs regular season coaching seems pretty silly to me.

He make it sound like Embiid ain't part of the reason why he's never been to a finals. He always hurt. He was trash in that series vs the Raps. He's been real inconsistent overall in the playoffs.

And Morey would rather win some petty power struggle than make a move to improve their team and help this guy win.

Joel oughta be throwing a fit.

As out of this world as Embiid is playing, we have to stop acting like pairing him with some souped up role players is going to put them over the top especially considering post-COVID Tobi's play. The narrative around why they aren't suceeding will just shift from not trading Ben to the roster quality.

learned my lesson, never hoop against football players..
same here. I remember a guy just barreled thru me with complete disregard and totally out of control. ended up tearing an abdominal muscle from the impact. too bad my bad boy days were way past otherwise I could have played dirty and elbowed him a lot from succeeding plays.

As out of this world as Embiid is playing, we have to stop acting like pairing him with some souped up role players is going to put them over the top especially considering post-COVID Tobi's play. The narrative around why they aren't suceeding will just shift from not trading Ben to the roster quality.
So he should hold on to Ben for 4 years because that's all you're getting one way or another. A solid piece and picks
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I rather show I'm invested to the guys on the court but that's just me

Literally anything of additional value is better than what they current have with that asset.

I needed to find the audio because I’m still in shock from last night. I thought maybe something was taken out of context? Maybe it wasn’t that bad?

Nope. It was worse.

He really does feel like he’s royalty. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom