The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't even been bad, there's just no point in holding on to dude for the second half of a punt season. He's on a 1 year deal.

He'll probably get a multi-year in the offseason, not worth $80M though. If he gets to a contender and plays well he can salvage some of that value.

I’m not trading Maxey nor Maltese to get rid of Simmons

Sure they are tradable but just not to include in a Simmons deal just to end these shenanigans

First off, let's not go out of control here and compare Duncan to Davis.

Second, they are getting like $17MM per....which isn't the max :lol: But is that the range y'all think he will fall in?
hes already on that deal
20ish is less than fringe all star money
def not getting close to 25-30 or around what the pascals or mccollums getting

Y’all using 1998 max money projections

First off, let's not go out of control here and compare Duncan to Davis.

Second, they are getting like $17MM per....which isn't the max :lol: But is that the range y'all think he will fall in?

I convinced some of ya'll don't actually know what a max contract is
For someone who’s a shooter and doesn’t create for anyone else (yes I know he plays some defense), a max contract for him would be that as a minimum.

Would EYE give Trent $25 mil per, probably not. Would some GM give him that yes, if Tobias Harris can make $35 mil, a GM will give Trent $25 mil

It has been said that Presti really loves Gary Trent jr. Hard to see how anything could materialize there though. We need someone to be good 4yrs from now, not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom