The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’ve been told I can’t officially call Zion a bust yet but when will I be able to? 1 or 2 more seasons?

Zion wilding. Man could be the king. The king of kings. In a black city at that.

:smh:

Is a Devonte graham and cj backcourt gonna help him become the king ? Back to back to back years they traded their best defensive players Jrue zo and hart All they got left is herb the rookie playing defense . Trash org trash coaches
One of the worst defenses in the nba get that guy out of there .

Zion's just not invested there. It's obvious. He hasn't ever been invested there from the day he was drafted.

If I'm them, I'm looking to trade him as soon as he's healthy and can pass a physical.

Zion's just not invested there. It's obvious. He hasn't ever been invested there from the day he was drafted.

If I'm them, I'm looking to trade him as soon as he's healthy and can pass a physical.

He’s getting traded by the end of this season . He’s not gonna get a second surgery . He’s out this year for sure

They won't, but they should look to move the Pelicans. Tough sell in that market.

Why won’t they? New Orleans can’t survive losing two number one picks in a decade.

The NBA can’t go forward with the team in Louisiana if Zion leaves. It’s a wrap for them.

Ship the Pelicans to a BASKETBALL city.

Seattle is ready.

A lot of these kids were pampered and had their career in their control since day one. They got to choose the college they want to play for, so when you lose all that control and get drafted by a team you don’t want to play for, reality hits fast.

New generation wants everything handed to them. They got more power than they think though so Zion could easily bounce outta there.

It’s starting…..

1645548354152.gif

Duke on duke crime

1645551773069.gif

Is a Devonte graham and cj backcourt gonna help him become the king ? Back to back to back years they traded their best defensive players Jrue zo and hart All they got left is herb the rookie playing defense . Trash org trash coaches
One of the worst defenses in the nba get that guy out of there .

Sounds like it doesn’t matter to him if he’s checked out. I don’t even blame the org. Sure they could be better. Dude doesn’t want to be there. That’s on him.

Running from the grind.

Are they going to suddenly morph into a good franchise by just changing zip codes?

Yes sell the team get a new gm start over .have you seen the coaches ? The roster they put up the decisions they made ? It’s basically Ad for bi at this point they traded most of their picks and drafted busts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom