The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurk, Grant,Hart, Simons, Lillard is as good or better than Nurk, Powell, Powell, CJ, Lillard IMO and they still have the 7th pick. Also, tampering>>>>>>>

Re-signed Nurkic, Simons, Grant, Hart, Dame, Little is a decent enough rotation. They still have #7 and Bledsoe's non-guaranteed contract to shop. I'd probably re-sign Ingles just to shop him mid-season too. Still probably a play-in team at best.

As a Blazer fan, honestly not super excited to bring on Grant. But we didn’t give up a lot for him. I thought for sure this franchise was going to pull some **** and overpay with the 7th pick for a guy like him. So with that being said, I will call it a win. Doesn’t do much though in making the team into a contender for a playoff spot.

It’ll be crazy entertaining to see what Utah tries to do from tomorrow, June 24th, through the Fourth of July (five days into FA).

With Ayton you have to run another defensive minded undersized athletic big like a Capela next to him and let Ayton play PF. To do so they’ll also need either a 3&D SF or a slasher if Ayton can consistently hit 3s
74MW.gif

I just don't see how PHX is better without him, and if Detroit does land him, they not gonna be **** still compare to the rest of the East. I'd hold out for Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom