The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy cause I know a good percentage of this thread is just itchin to write Melo off like many did a couple years ago along with some other players. Gonna have to wait a lil longer smh

he found a place that needed him in portland when no other team wanted him. okc had him before that and got rid of him quick.

Dawg don’t you live on the D
7F32B6E5-2B68-4C7E-86BD-1B5F4F991499.gif

Mmm sounds like it bothers you, whatchu gon do about it
Block you, that’s a pretty simple action. I just wanted to check in to see if you were ignorant or just lazy. Because if you believe those are real then dammmmnnn you probably are gullible for a lot of more serious ****.

Block you, that’s a pretty simple action. I just wanted to check in to see if you were ignorant or just lazy. Because if you believe those are real then dammmmnnn you probably are gullible for a lot of more serious ****.
block deez paw paw

he found a place that needed him in portland when no other team wanted him. okc had him before that and got rid of him quick.

there was also a major shift in mindset for Melo between OKC and Portland. When he finally embraced being a role player and even a sub, he prolonged his career.

A056824E-9A3B-4B90-9BFE-16ED41D967FE.jpeg
Caught the Rockets and Celtics last night. Couple quick thoughts:
-Sengun needs 30 minutes a night. Dude is gonna be special
-Jalen Green is gonna be a 22+scorer as soon as next year. Just gotta improve his shot selection
-Christian Wood is a damn good player.
-Grant Williams can really shoot that thang lol
-Anybody know why Jaylen Brown didn’t play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom