The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tough year for PJ Washington...

- first he gets bamboozled by his baby mama and is losing most of his money to Child Support
- second, he looses his starting gig to Bridges who seems to be having a breakout year (or a hot streak)

I'm sure he's not completely there mentally and I can foresee him having an off year.

We all make fun of him for his choices, but he really is a victim here from an older woman. If the roles were reversed, and an older man screws over a younger woman, it would be a whole different narrative.

A056824E-9A3B-4B90-9BFE-16ED41D967FE.jpeg
Caught the Rockets and Celtics last night. Couple quick thoughts:
-Sengun needs 30 minutes a night. Dude is gonna be special
-Jalen Green is gonna be a 22+scorer as soon as next year. Just gotta improve his shot selection
-Christian Wood is a damn good player.
-Grant Williams can really shoot that thang lol
-Anybody know why Jaylen Brown didn’t play?

Jaylen was held out because they play tonight.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican START SENGUN

Who can use Danuel House, Theis, Gordon and Wood. Im sure the rockets are gonna at least try to get rid of 2 of those guys

House ain’t been the same since the bubble. For sure 3 of the guys mentioned are getting dealt and they are keeping Wood

Early rookie surprises?

Scottie Barnes looks much better as a scorer, mid ranger and touch on floater looks pretty good.
making more of an impact on the boards than he did at Florida.
still a lack of steals and blocks tho.

Josh Giddey handle is super tight,
can score and finish in the NBA better than I would have thought given his athletic limitations.

Jalen Suggs, I was kinda worried that playing probably the best spaced offence in the history of college basketball
might have hid some of Suggs offensive limitations.
he looks like he's gunna need a ton a of skill development to be a full time PG.

Early rookie surprises?

Scottie Barnes looks much better as a scorer, mid ranger and touch on floater looks pretty good.

can score and finish in the NBA better than I would have thought given his athletic limitations.

Jalen Suggs, I was kinda worried that playing probably the best spaced offence in the history of college basketball
he looks like he's gunna need a ton a of skill development to be a full time PG.

not to mention that Suggs will be competing against Cole and Fultz for the PG spot.

Early rookie surprises?

Chris Duarte on the Pacers

Early rookie surprises?

Ain’t none of that **** Is really a surprise lol

Who can use Danuel House, Theis, Gordon and Wood. Im sure the rockets are gonna at least try to get rid of 2 of those guys

Small sample size, but so far it’s looking like the Clippers might benefit from having another consistent offensive threat with Kawhi out. I could see them kicking the tires on bringing Gordon back depending on how the next few weeks go.

Theis would look really good on Golden St (could use some additional size if they don't want to play Wiseman) or Utah (allows them to go a bit smaller and give a different look come playoff time). Can really plug him anywhere, but those two immediately come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom