The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy. You wear a hoodie and they're terrified of one of you.

Meanwhile, history tells us different. Word to Trayvon.

I don't get how these black players get down in OKC, Utah, Portland, etc.

OKC is at least 15% black though. Obviously not the most diverse place but you’ll see a black person walking down the street. There’s a black part of the city

salt lake and portland is different. I didn’t realize portland was like that

OKC is at least 15% black though. Obviously not the most diverse place but you’ll see a black person walking down the street. There’s a black part of the city

Definitely didn't know Portland was like that. SLC not surprising.

Portland has a sizeable Thai community out there. There's more Asians than Blacks out in Portland. Thai box in Portland is pretty nice. They actually prefer colored men, from my experience.

A lot of White Supremacist's & Far Right in Portland / Oregon in general.

Not saying you're wrong, but I haven't seen/experienced this myself.

SLC is 2.6%, Portland is 5.5%, Oklahoma City is 16.1% black. according to quick googles.

And idk about peripherary cities on the first 2 but OKC metro includes like Midwest City (where Tinker Air Force Base is), Del City, Bethany, Spencer, Warr Acres, there's no shortage of black people here. Matter of fact, your boy literally I live off MLK Blvd down the street from Frederick Douglass Elementary.

Fam, when the Junior Olympics was in Portland (NCAA college athletes), they literally had to spend months prior going around and teaching the all white populus how to interact with black people (they're college students they speak regular English too don't try to hip hop it up, etc.) as Portland was 2% at the time so being 5.5% now it's almost tripled since then so good for them.

OKC is FAR from like that. Quick google says 16% black, not like OMG I just seen a black person, first one today level, even at the most snooty and undiverse places and even then its like maybe they dont get a lot of black people at that establishment, but not they never see a black person in life. Now some of these in between cities on the highway, sure.

"Should Warriors Fear Suns As Title Threat?" is the topic they are showing on First Take right now :lol:

Why is that even a question like they aren't the same level of team?

You see it too :lol: nasty what the media does with GSW

"Should Warriors Fear Suns As Title Threat?" is the topic they are showing on First Take right now :lol:

Why is that even a question like they aren't the same level of team?
You see it too :lol: nasty what the media does with GSW

The phrasing of the question would make you think that the Warriors were the ones who just came of a Finals run :lol: The biggest difference between them right now is that a lot of people claim they very scary based on Klay returning to form and Wiseman becoming a a positive impact player. Problem is both of those things aren't guaranteed, meanwhile we know who the Suns are which is reigning WC Champs.

Seattle >>> The rest of the PNW. elpablo21 elpablo21 knows :pimp:
Been thinking about copping that Suburu electric, duck boots, and coming North to join elpablo21 elpablo21

L.L Bean Rusty soon come...
20.09.08_LLBean_BrandPhotography_Editorial_76-e1602115041435.jpg

Should not be in the NBA.

They can really lower the amount of teams to 20-25.

There's a lot of players in the league that should not be considered the best in the world.

480 players, if 80-100 are mediocre, then there need to be less.

No cap when this generation of stars leave, curry, kd, harden, Dame leave, I'm good on the NBA. Not seeing generational talent in the youth. I've been too spoiled by the greats, Kobe, Bron, curry, etc. I'm not interested in lesser talents. No once in a lifetime talents.

Giannis 26. He's already killing, he'll run the world, unchallenged in 3-4 yrs.

Bro I was having a convo with one of my boys he shared this exact sentiment.
I thought he was bugging but he sent me that score last night and was like see what I'm saying.
I couldn't even argue with him :lol:

I went to SLC for ten days saw six black people and was outside every day/night. It was also during the LDS conference thing that they do so that was also something.

Bunch of dope nature stuff out there though and the cost of living is dirt cheap.

Been thinking about copping that Suburu electric, duck boots, and coming North to join elpablo21 elpablo21

L.L Bean Rusty soon come...
20.09.08_LLBean_BrandPhotography_Editorial_76-e1602115041435.jpg
I got a homie I grew up with, lives in Tacoma. He's mixed, dad is blackity black black (like darker than the NT background which I am not sure is a pure #000000 black) and Moms is white German. Parents got divorced, he and his adult siblings all dipped to Washington with Moms. Somehow the homie got into maybe Dr Umar videos or something but started straying from White Jesus Christianity to "white people are the devil" Black Islam-y type of rhetoric, like beyong just the "well yea history bares that out" level of that to a more antagonistic level. Let his beard grow up, started getting lineups for the first time in his life in mid 30s and everything. Got so bad his wife (fat white) got offended and last I talked they were on the brink of divorce. Ear elephant I know, but true story none the less. He's a Server admin for the state iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom