The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bk.PNG

So how long is this Brooklyn losing streak gonna last? KD is out with injury, Simmons needs to get into game shape and Kyrie will miss seven of the next 10 games.
I’m just praying for a top 6 finish 🙏🏾

White overlaps with Smart, but is a good combo guard on a value contract.

Robert Williams, Horford, Tatum, Brown, Smart, Theis, Grant Williams and White is a tough playoff rotation. They also have to fill like four roster spots.

He's super Marcus Smart, with less undeserved confidence. You guys got a steal on what I consider to be a value contract.
Yeah I definitely like his contract. The fact he's bigger is going to allow Pritchard to play a little bit more too since he can always be paired with either Smart or White in the backcourt.

As far as what you guys got, I really liked JRich this year. He was basically everything you could ask for out of a bench guy. Has been shooting well, can create a bit off dribble, and plays good defense. Seemed like he was really good in the locker room too.

With Romeo, his overall playmaking and aggressiveness was pretty disappointing, but he's a really good defensive player and you can be comfortable playing him rotational minutes as long as you have other playmakers out there.

Romeo needs a fire lit under him. Maybe more opportunities will do it for him. He always looked bored AF out there, like he was in cruise control. But he's talented. Pop will probably bring the best out of him.

Kyrie ruined that Brooklyn team, the Durant injury could be managed but the covid stuff was a middle finger to a man that gave up everything in Houston to come play with yall. Hopefully they figure it out with Simmons but Harden deserved better, happy for him in Philly.

Kyrie ruined that Brooklyn team, the Durant injury could be managed but the covid stuff was a middle finger to a man that gave up everything in Houston to come play with yall. Hopefully they figure it out with Simmons but Harden deserved better, happy for him in Philly.
Last few teams he’s kinda done in. Does he have that bad teammate label yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom