The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

A few randoms that I like, any C&C are appreciated.
1) it would have been better to have what she was holding in her hands in the shot, and maybe a bit of the rope just to add.
2) my favorite shot
3) don't see the point? it's just leaves
4) like the colors
5) meh.

these are just my thoughts, i'm no expert.
Completely agree w/ the above comments (I am also no expert).
Just messing around and came up w/ a decent shot for my ABC Project

5284928974_d61838c13a.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Friends calling me "gay" for wanted a camera. Only thing thats keeping me from getting one. What should i do?

I'm looking to spend $300-$500. I'm only a beginner so i don't need something hi-tech. Any help?
Your friends are calling you gay for wanting a camera (assuming dslr)?

I feel sorry for you
laugh.gif

16 and having a camera isn't "in" from where im from,
laugh.gif
Who gives a damn. None of us do it cause it's the "in" thing. Get some new friends.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been with the same kids all through life. I'll pry get one anyways, i really don't care what they think. Just don't know what to get in my price range though.

Back in April I found a Rebel XT on eBay for $425. Came with the camera, battery grip, 6 batteries, 4GB CF card, kit lens (18-55mm) and a bag. Look around and you can find decent deals.
Not really thrilled about the idea of buying a camera on ebay.
eyes.gif

Still looking for a camera though
nerd.gif

Merry Christmas NT!
pimp.gif

Bought myself a D5000 for my birthday & a 35mm lens for Christmas

Here's the first pictures I've ever taken with any DSLR (I've been studying a lot before even touching the camera):

svq4qo.jpg

11ihhkh.jpg

rc4pbc.jpg

zyabg2.jpg

I still have a lot to learn  

Just got a D3100, trying to figure everything out.

5291091072_7bc65494e1_b.jpg

165142_184286054916031_100000039128639_665480_1788542_n.jpg

The colors look pretty sharp. I really want to utilize the features of this camera. I got a 55-200 mm lens to go with the kit lens too
Ignore my nappy head

I have a sigma full frame 12-24 that im not too happy with. Besides, i would like to sell it to get a lens with a bit more range, as i've realized that only having a fixed 24 and fixed 50 on me doesnt always get the shot i want. Looking into the 24-70L 2.8, i wish there was something that went further with 2.8 all the way through.... but in order to get it i wouldn't have a wide lens anymore. I RARELY use a super wide lens, i guess i'm kinda over it.. but it's always useful to have one. Argh.

Any longtime photogs have experience with letting go of old lenses and acquiring new ones? Im sad to let go!
... i would love to keep the different lenses to have variety, but  i just dont have the $ at the moment.

Bana what do you shoot with? Always liked your pics

Another thing how do you know which lens to use to suit your needs?

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

best camera for a beginner? nikon d5000 or canon eos t1

I love my D5000, especially with the 35mm. Those pictures I posted on the last page were of the first 20 photos I've ever taken with a DSLR before. I feel it's a great camera to grow into & I can't help but mention I only paid $375 for the body.- My 2 pennies

Is this cybershot a good camera? I was looking for one at Sam's club or walmart since I got a free $200 gift card. I picked this up already but if theres something better at any one of those stores I'm open to suggestions since I dont know too much about cameras.

Amazon product ASIN B0033VKKB2

Merry Christmas, guys. I'm loving Christmas so far, hope you all are too, here are some from the past couple of days:

5284775532_bb935b8b6d_z.jpg

5290056751_88c924bf4b_z.jpg

5290719658_5c4a6cf174_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom