The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

some random shots...

j6qs0o.jpg

fpavli.jpg

6862y0.jpg

2uzpift.jpg

all C/C is welcomed.  PLEASE.

You know that's actually TwelveAM's girl? If you remember him. Small world indeed.

Edit: And Dunks, I already know how she looks like
laugh.gif
, I've known her for years now.

Damn Dunks. And you got that 14-24mm? I would be so happy with that lens and a Nikon full fame. I still don't like how Nikon's bokeh when compared to Canon's but that's just me.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Shout out to
off_line.gif
Mr Fongstarr for all the help.

No doubt man.

Good stuff from everybody. People are really progressing in here.

i've been sitting on this question for quite some time. i recently started shooting RAW with a 60D borrowed from a friend. however, when i wanted to process some of the photos, lightroom 3 wouldn't open the RAW files.

anyone have a suggestion on what i could do? should i upgrade to lightroom 3.4? thanks in advance folks! appreciate any help

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Is this a good starter camera?
http://www.amazon.com/Can...id=1306286687&sr=8-1

I don't know much about photography but want to learn.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.
that's a great "little" shooter. this is the type of camera most photog's bring with them either as a backup to their dslr or if they don't wanna lug their gear around and still want a good camera with all the bells and whistles. however, if you're going to go deep into photography, this is not a dslr and know that you can't change lenses on the G12. 

Luong1209 - Yeah man haha. Very small world indeed.
burstmode7d - Thanks.
xXOkaYpLaYerX - Like the one with the stairs. Very nice.
Fongstarr - I wish man, it was my homies lens.
heatpinoyboy - Where are you located?

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Luong1209 - Yeah man haha. Very small world indeed.
burstmode7d - Thanks.
xXOkaYpLaYerX - Like the one with the stairs. Very nice.
Fongstarr - I wish man, it was my homies lens.
heatpinoyboy - Where are you located?

Herc as a matter of fact
laugh.gif

heatpinoyboy - Wow small world forreal, I live in the same city as well. Anywho, Looking glass photo in Berkeley is one I always go to. Great people and great customer service. Camera west in Walnut Creek is another one as well.

Back
Top Bottom