The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Nieces baptism

one from my lookbook of the Daytona's for Ubiq.

Took these today, a little teaser for Christmas :smile:

Merry Christmas guys! :smokin Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Need some second opinions. My cousin is looking for a entry level point and shoot and has these three options in mind

Canon PowerShot SX170 IS
Nikon COOLPIX L820
Olympus SP-820UZ

The budget is around $300 max. Trying to stay away from the ones with interchangeable lenses only because it's going to be taken on a trip and she doesn't want to carry around multiple lenses. They're probably out of the budget anyways :lol: What are your thoughts? Other suggestions such as panasonic/sony?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas guys!

I'm looking to cop an entry level DSLR. Which would you recommend between the 60D, T5i/T4i (basically the same thing), or SL1?

Merry Christmas fellas.

Out with the old and in with the new. I can already tell the difference on the focus system from the Mark 2.

Congrats dude. I take it it was had for the 2699 deals that have been popping up? I got trigger happy on Amazon so I'm trying to let go of an extra kit I got for some lenses before I return it.

Merry Christmas fellas.
Congrats dude. I take it it was had for the 2699 deals that have been popping up? I got trigger happy on Amazon so I'm trying to let go of an extra kit I got for some lenses before I return it.
What exactly are you doing?

What are you returning and what are you selling?

If the MK3, how much?

Merry Christmas fellas.

I honestly don't know since it was a gift but I am sure it had to be the same deal. I am about to dump a lot of stuff soon from my Nikon stuff to the Mark 2. Hopefully I can get a 85mm with it.

Merry Christmas fellas.

I honestly don't know since it was a gift but I am sure it had to be the same deal. I am about to dump a lot of stuff soon from my Nikon stuff to the Mark 2. Hopefully I can get a 85mm with it.
Gotcha. I still have my D7000 and nikon equipment that I keep since its still my fav camera and I take it out every now and then. Didn't want to sell my nikon stuff so I can give it to my little cousin in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom