The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

tried getting some portraits in at my boys surprise party, no edits or crops (canon t3i newb)

Get a space heater, that's what I use...I have everyone in the apt sweating during newborn sessions..lol

Thinking about pulling the trigger on this 6d from a ebay power seller for $13
The Canon Rebel T3i good for a beginner?  Seeing it goes for 550-600
I would consider looking at a 60D. Would def hold you over for 2-3 years. In that time you would have collected some really good glass and then upgrade.

I would consider looking at a 60D. Would def hold you over for 2-3 years. In that time you would have collected some really good glass and then upgrade.

If you keep your eye out on SD there's deals for $1999 and it's usually in a bundle with a printer, and software (LR5). No tax also depending on which site it is and what area you're in. Something to think about if you don't need one right now.

^ :x That image is nasty. I love how the cloud in the middle is coming down. Great shot!! Reps were given on this page.

Can't stand you guys sometimes lol. So inspirational though. I need to get my *** up on my downtime and shoot some of the gems New York has.

Good **** tho everyone.

the 60d will definitely hold its value. If I were you, i'd go thru Canon Refurb site, both can be had for pennies in comparison to their retail price when they released. My girl got her t3i with kit lens 4 months ago for like $425 from the official canon refurb site.

There are a lot from this set that I love, but CC is welcome and encouraged. 42" Westcott Apollo Orb / Yunguo 565exII flash / Canon 85 1.8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom