The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Thanks. I've always just used PS but I just got Lightroom. Sounds like that's the way to go - I need a routine to sort them.

I've been thinking about upgrading my Dropbox to the pro one so that would solve the storage problem too.

Thanks. I've always just used PS but I just got Lightroom. Sounds like that's the way to go - I need a routine to sort them.

I've been thinking about upgrading my Dropbox to the pro one so that would solve the storage problem too.

Should just pick up an external hard drive.

Pretty excited about this crossfit / fitness shoot i did today. Girl was a ton of fun to work with and we took a lot of photos. cant wait to edit some and share.

Here's one black and white for now.

Just get yourself a 2tb wd passport for 60 bucks. Well worth the money

Fire as usual Joe

Welp its over, i can have my life back. Im a married man :smokin

We used danamariephotography.com

She was phenomenal, cant say enough good things. Her equipment was jaw dropping. She was using a 5d mark iv and a d800 i believe with alll kinds of crazy lenses and lighting ballast setups primarly. Didnt catch what the girl shooting video was using but when I get them 2maro ill dump a few here with a few of my own

Fire as usual Joe

Welp its over, i can have my life back. Im a married man
smokin.gif

We used danamariephotography.com

She was phenomenal, cant say enough good things. Her equipment was jaw dropping. She was using a 5d mark iv and a d800 i believe with alll kinds of crazy lenses and lighting ballast setups primarly. Didnt catch what the girl shooting video was using but when I get them 2maro ill dump a few here with a few of my own
Did you just get married?  I was a little confused about the having your life back comment. 
laugh.gif
  If you mean that after you are married, you have your life back, you'll have a lot of surprises coming up 
roll.gif

Either way, if you did get married, welcome to the club.... its pretty awesome.

Did you just get married?  I was a little confused about the having your life back comment. :lol:   If you mean that after you are married, you have your life back, you'll have a lot of surprises coming up :rofl:

Either way, if you did get married, welcome to the club.... its pretty awesome.

Ive been with my girl 10 years. Living together 5plus years with a 3 yr old daughter... aint no suprises unless its another on the way hah thx tho bruh, preciate it

Heres a pic i took with my Note while I was waiting to get back in for my sets

And a teaser

you guys ever think photos look different after you export on lightroom?

i've noticed mine to be less warm and slightly desaturated

Last edited:

Do you shoot in raw format? The image you see on the back of your camera is a rendering produced for previews and jpeg output. The raw files won't contain that info unless you add it in PP. I think there is a way to import those settings, but I haven't looked into it.

Do you shoot in raw format? The image you see on the back of your camera is a rendering produced for previews and jpeg output. The raw files won't contain that info unless you add it in PP. I think there is a way to import those settings, but I haven't looked into it.

Yeah I shoot in raw.

Are you talking about the "camera faithful" camera calibration profiles?

I'm saying like after I do my post stuff, I'll export as a jpeg. After uploading on flickr the photo turns out a little different than how it looks in Lightroom.

Last edited:

Yeah I shoot in raw.

I'm saying like after I do my post stuff, I'll export as a jpeg. After uploading on flickr the photo turns out a little different than how it looks in Lightroom.
make sure "sRGB" is shown in the export dialogue box, under the file settings area.

Last edited:

Yeah I shoot in raw.

make sure "sRGB" is shown in the export dialogue box, under the file settings area.

yup, sRGB is selected.

idk, maybe my monitors just off or something

Selective focus on the Note 4 is cheeks but my wife is beautiful

Impatiently waiting to get the real shots

Oh okay you're referring to the monitor output. What is the color profile for the actual image?

When I check the setting in developer mode, LR has images set to AdobeRGB, so I guess exporting it as sRGB will look different.

Back
Top Bottom