The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Tried the water drop thing for the first time, pretty happy with my results. A lot of trial and error with setup and a little bit of luck of how the water decides to splash.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Got one of these as a gift....

44707155_4b06cde358_o.jpg
I got the wiring adjusted to work with newer batteries, it's a great cam for b/w film.

Just created a Flickr, how are you guys posting with the lil link under the picture? Only photo on there so far is an emblem on the SS:

5964934099_41c9365572_b.jpg

Click your pic then click the arrow next to the Facebook Twitter icon then hit get the html bb code make sure the bb code is checked and just copy and paste 

So I have the camera and flash I want, but now it's time to upgrade my lens kit.  I have rented a few to try out, but...

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM LENS SET?...to go with a Canon 5DMII?
....and cheaper alternatives

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Click your pic then click the arrow next to the Facebook Twitter icon then hit get the html bb code make sure the bb code is checked and just copy and paste 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Preciate it bro. I'm new to this so I'm hopin to become a regular in this thread and hopefully learn some stuff from the more experienced cats. Are yall still doing the challenges or whatever that were posted in the beginning of the thread? It sounds like a good way to progress.

So I have the camera and flash I want, but now it's time to upgrade my lens kit.  I have rented a few to try out, but...

Originally Posted by phaze1123

50mm L F/1.4 or a 35mm L F/1.4...for me that is.  

Sometimes refurbished L lenses are available at the Canon Website, and they are hundreds of dollars cheaper. 

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Hey everyone, I will be going to school this year majoring in Photography imaging. I am going to need to get an DSLR so I was wondering what would you guys suggest for a beginner ?

Hey everyone, I will be going to school this year majoring in Photography imaging. I am going to need to get an DSLR so I was wondering what would you guys suggest for a beginner ?

Get a Canon T2i or Canon T3i. If you gave money left over, get the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens and you should be good for class.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Get a Canon T2i or Canon T3i. If you gave money left over, get the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens and you should be good for class.

Just got a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II in the mail today, bought it used off ebay. Took a couple pics with the new lens, but didnt wanna get the camera dirty after chopping stuff up and what not. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have some fun with this, the possibilities with a shallow depth of field have got me
devil.gif

IMG_0476 by Only 2 Ways to go Legit., on Flickr

IMG_0433 by Only 2 Ways to go Legit., on Flickr

Thought this last one was pretty dope.

IMG_0439 by Only 2 Ways to go Legit., on Flickr

EDIT: Is there a way to create friends lists like on facebook? I wanted to create an NT list if possible
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom