6927784745_9579bf4880_o.jpg

6781664964_b597b111fe_o.jpg

More on my blog.

Dope clicks NT.

Haven't been in this thread in a bit. 

My contribution for now.

-Drew

Originally Posted by piczon1983

looking at getting my first DSLR. Looking at a canon T2i. Thoughts on that camera?

I personally think it's a great choice. I had a T2i prior to my current camera and it is a very capable camera. I would look for it used on craigslist somewhere possibly to get it cheap. Or the Canon Loyalty Program

Anyone have any experience with a Custom SLR Glide strap or a Black Rapid RS-7?
I'm in need of a new strap and I'm wondering which one I should get between the two.

I'm more inclined to the Custom SLR glide but I would love any feedback on both.

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm in need of a new strap and I'm wondering which one I should get between the two.

I'm more inclined to the Custom SLR glide but I would love any feedback on both.

-Drew

Never heard of Custom, but I've heard nothing but good about Black Rapid. Definitely something I've been meaning to pick up myself, if I ever start shooting again. 
tired.gif

-Drew
I've got the Black Rapid RS-4 and I love it. Distributes the weight of the camera well and I can walk around the city with a 70-200 attached to my 7D for hours without killing my neck/shoulder. Some people argue that for a "simple" strap, it's a little expensive. I disagree, their straps do cost between $50 and $60 but the comfort, storage, quick access, and security trumps that. Besides, why cheap out on a strap when you're carrying thousands of dollars of gear on you?

My friend also uses an RS-7 with some of the "MODS" attached to it and he loves it, the slight curve on the RS-7 is good for this built.

Originally Posted by burstmode7d

-Drew
I've got the Black Rapid RS-4 and I love it. Distributes the weight of the camera well and I can walk around the city with a 70-200 attached to my 7D for hours without killing my neck/shoulder. Some people argue that for a "simple" strap, it's a little expensive. I disagree, their straps do cost between $50 and $60 but the comfort, storage, quick access, and security trumps that. Besides, why cheap out on a strap when you're carrying thousands of dollars of gear on you?

My friend also uses an RS-7 with some of the "MODS" attached to it and he loves it, the slight curve on the RS-7 is good for this built.

Much thanks for the input man. Both the RS-7 and the Custom SLR Glide strap (w/ the C-loop) are both around the same price range. I'm thinking I may go with the Custom SLR Glide strap though. From what I looked up it seems that people find it extremely comfortable. Not saying that Black Rapid straps aren't of course. I would love more opinions on the matter though. 
Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

-Drew

Never heard of Custom, but I've heard nothing but good about Black Rapid. Definitely something I've been meaning to pick up myself, if I ever start shooting again. 
tired.gif

I just realized that you're in my blog roll man. You changed the layout and everything. 
-Drew

Back
Top Bottom