The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Are Canon 600D and T3i the same camera?

I'm confused.
laugh.gif

The Nswer is yes by the way. I didn't see anyone one eleae respond to your question

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by whokid23

I use the Sigma 30mm on my 60D. Its a great lens for crop bodies. The only downfall is that you wont be able to use it on a full frame camera if you ever decide to go full frame

I really don't plan to go full frame,don't think I'll ever purchase a 5D.

So why did you choose the sigma?
ill let him answer, but im guessing because the 30mm on the 60d is around the equivalent of a 50mm on a full frame

thats exactly why, plus the 1.4

I have a T3i but I'm ready to get rid of it. I have the Canon 24-105 f/4 L and it's an amazing lens. Perfect walk around lens. I wish I had a 24-70 instead because it's a tad bit sharper but the 24-105 produces great shots.

I also just picked up the 50mm 1.2. Bokeh beyond belief! I haven't experienced any back focusing issue yet. It's a dream lens and it's ultra sharp wide open. I can't wait to knock some portraits out with it. 85 1.2 would a bit out of my reach though. I may rent one in the future to see how well it performs

I received my 35mm f/1.8 last night... I have been playing around with it and I must say that it can take some stunning pics. However, I am having a bit of difficulty with the sharpness. It makes sense after reading posts here regarding a lens' "sweet spot." Has anybody had difficulty switching from a zoom to a prime? I keep finding myself wanting to use the focus ring to zoom in haha. Another issue I have is being able to access the focus points in my shot in auto mode... How can I get multiple focus points in on shot? Many of the objects in my shot are right next to each other...

All dope shots fellas.

Burstmode,

Really like that shot with the dollar bills though. Where was that taken?

Just got these from the Canon refurb sale. Couldn't pass for the price.

7094035285_21287fd271_z.jpg

I took some shots of my boy DJ Carnage's set last night with the dubstep artist Borgor. As this is my first time shooting a live performance, comments/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

6948440992_f77c46b499_z.jpg

6948440692_f25476f068_z.jpg

6948440450_9520a33b8b_z.jpg

6948440128_5fdb263b7b_z.jpg

7094508923_a707c19fba_c.jpg

bonus pic: some groupie b@+%##% kissing in the bus afterwards (not my pic)

78d014fc89f711e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

Hey what monitor are you guys using, and did you calibrate it? I'm in the market for a new one and would like some suggestions. Like to keep it under $500

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Originally Posted by burstmode7d

Brooklyn Botanic Gardens?
You got it man, good eye.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

All dope shots fellas.

Burstmode,

Really like that shot with the dollar bills though. Where was that taken?
thanks man, it's inside a korean restaurant here in queens, sik gaek on northern blvd.

Back
Top Bottom