The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Adobo... BigRockFord... thanks alot fellas! :D

Ksteezy. I could imagine how difficult it is to work while carrying two cams with standard straps,
must be uncomfortable too. Not to mention the chance of a nicely ironed shirt getting ruined.

The price tag is def justifiable... the built quality seems solid! Looks badass too!

Dope shots fam!

Yeah I can't wait to test out the Moneymaker holster, ordered t today along with the 70-200 IS II and an ex600, all in total 2900$ sigh...this business is pricey man...

Where in Europe exactly?

Definitely post your pics!

I am in Germany got stationed here for 3 years and i have had this camera for at least a year and done no more then photos of friends etc but imma really get into it while im out here may never come back so def tryna have the memories :smokin

Another Golden Gate sunset. I'm obsessed with it.

Lol I can imagine San Fran full of people running up and down the street with dslr's.

I've seen some photo walks of some college kids and it's pretty funny. The one I saw was like 20 kids and the teach would just point at like some neon sign and everyone would just take turns shooting. I wouldn't say it is the best way to shoot personally cause I always found shooting as a personal learning experience if any.

Any good links on how to edit pictures/enhance images ? Or photoshop tutorials on enhancing images?

Thanks.
Youtube.
I've seen some photo walks of some college kids and it's pretty funny. The one I saw was like 20 kids and the teach would just point at like some neon sign and everyone would just take turns shooting. I wouldn't say it is the best way to shoot personally cause I always found shooting as a personal learning experience if any.
laugh.gif

:lol: @ kids taking turns at taking pics.

I couldn't agree with you anymore though

Personally I've never been shooting with anyone else or have had a formal photography class so it's always been me on my own and thought it would be cool to get with people that share the same interest as myself. I get where you're coming from though.

^That shot of the sunset is gorgeous! Was it taken around Torpedo wharf? I need to work a lot on my landscape shots. I went to Sutro Baths a few weeks ago for the first time and my shots didn't come out the way I wanted them to. There weren't any clouds at all which was a little disappointing also....Those burgers look yummy FiveD!

Here's a before/after of one I did like.

Before:

After:

I haven't messed with this one a lot but so far it seems very dark. Maybe it was my camera settings.

What's the consensus on compact system cameras? I tried searching the thread and only found one post about them by someone who's in my same situation, looking for a camera under 500, new to photography, going to be traveling next year and want something better than Canon PowerShot SD1300 I have. Someone suggested the Canon g10 to that poster, this was a year ago and now I searched and there's a g12. Any more newer models I should look at?
thanks

taking a trip to Japan, I think I want to step it up a notch and really take nice photos, not the normal iPhone pics I usually take on my trips :lol: :lol:

I really appreciate the first page, I went on ebay for Cannon Ti's. I see a lot of auctions that say "body only"......and I know this may sound stupid but what does that mean? I know that means it won't come with a lens, but will I still be able to take pictures with it at all??

taking a trip to Japan, I think I want to step it up a notch and really take nice photos, not the normal iPhone pics I usually take on my trips :lol: :lol:

I really appreciate the first page, I went on ebay for Cannon Ti's. I see a lot of auctions that say "body only"......and I know this may sound stupid but what does that mean? I know that means it won't come with a lens, but will I still be able to take pictures with it at all??

You have to buy the lens separately.

Back
Top Bottom