The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

The vet doesn't know and he lost 20 pounds cause he doesn't wanna eat or drink anything. He drinks only off my hand but doesn't wanna eat.

The vet doesn't know and he lost 20 pounds cause he doesn't wanna eat or drink anything. He drinks only off my hand but doesn't wanna eat.

Man....that happened to my dog. Don't know why but just refused to eat or drink, even when we tried to force feed him. He went 2 weeks with no food and then passed. Didn't want to bring bad news up but that is just what happened. Hope your dog gets well though.

what up guys, long time lurker here. just want to stop by and say you all have amazing shots. i've been into photography since a kid (just random stuff i encounter when i'm skating) but was too broke to buy a camera so i just settled with my phone :smile: but i finally bought a samsung wb250f today, nothing special, just a simple camera before i move up to a dslr. hopefully i'll start posting what i catch in here soon 
nthat.gif

hes my cousins dog and just watching him grow up made me love him like if he was my own dog. I love him so much.
hes in the hospital right now and they said he was anemic and possible kidney failure.

him as a pup

Last edited:
ok so i went and shot a million pics this weekend and wanna upload so you all can give the hash advice but what sites can i use to resize and how do i uplad pics on here? also anyone recommend a free program that lets you view raw files and convert etc :smokin

^ What camera are you using?

Big no-no is cutting off the arms of that statue in the 2nd pic... You'd be better off cropping it up higher and getting the entire thing in the image.

First pic has good exposure IMO.

ok so i went and shot a million pics this weekend and wanna upload so you all can give the hash advice but what sites can i use to resize and how do i uplad pics on here? also anyone recommend a free program that lets you view raw files and convert etc :smokin

Make a flickr account and post up the BBC code on here after clicking on share. Photobucket works to. I use light room, photo shop or Iphoto to convert images.

^ What camera are you using?

Big no-no is cutting off the arms of that statue in the 2nd pic... You'd be better off cropping it up higher and getting the entire thing in the image.

First pic has good exposure IMO.

Im using the Ti3 with the stock lense.

Your right it was my mistake in not getting the full statue in the picture.

gonna be doing some modeling photography soon any tips would be appreciated

anyone get wind of new account structures flickr will be implementing?

Free:

1 Terabyte of photo and video storage
Upload photos of up to 200MB per photo
Upload 1080p HD videos of up to 1GB each
Video playback of up to 3 minutes each
Upload and download in full original quality

Ad Free:

$49.99 per year
All the benefits of a free account
No ads in your browsing experience

Doublr:

$499.99 per year
2 Terabytes of photo and video space
All the benefits of a free account

Also changed the site design.

[COLOR=#red]Gentlemen (and any ladies present), I just bought my first semi-serious camera...the Sony A57. Cam is nice...Do you guys have any preferred digital photog forums to recommend? Also any websites to get a better understanding of photography tips and lessons? Thanks in advance.

Thank you Hater Boxden for guiding me here.

EDIT: DUH@me. First page has all the info I need. Sorry to bother y'all[/COLOR]

Last edited:

From a couple days ago. This dude was so good, but went unnoticed for the longest time. Glad I stopped for like 5 minutes to listen to him.

Make a flickr account and post up the BBC code on here after clicking on share. Photobucket works to. I use light room, photo shop or Iphoto to convert images.

Thank you i will get on it this afternoonso i can upload some images

Back
Top Bottom