The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

^^^I was going to say. They must have used some serious dollies for those shots cause all that was way too smooth. But with the way video is now these days, you can shoot a lot on other devised even if it is a phone. Cameras aren't totally the same yet but I'd imagine it could get there eventually.

Went to a friends home whose wedding I shot about 1.5 years ago. His wife used my pics throughout the home and even had some put on canvas. Probably my proudest moment as an amateur photographer. Really awesome feeling.

Gloria

@dunksrnice or @Fongstarr or any of the other SF heads in here, I'm gonna be in SF next week and wanted to go up to the Cameron House basketball courts. Do I need to know someone there? Or is there a way of sneaking up?

@dunksrnice or @Fongstarr or any of the other SF heads in here, I'm gonna be in SF next week and wanted to go up to the Cameron House basketball courts. Do I need to know someone there? Or is there a way of sneaking up?

Honestly I have never been. I go there too late and it's always closed. I think it depends on when you go but just act like you own the place. Worst case scenario is they kick you out.

Back
Top Bottom