The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

its been looong time NT..

some from last week. might start posting some old old stuff and try to be active at the thread again..

Fishermen by the beach 500km away from the city

this dude was driving about 60-80kph while the kids where chilling at the back :smh:

Just received my Sony A7. Full frame is no joke, :smokin . Making me want to get a Canon 6D in the future, but the price for full frame glass is :smh:

Just received my Sony A7. Full frame is no joke, :smokin . Making me want to get a Canon 6D in the future, but the price for full frame glass is :smh:

Tell me about it bro. All I'm rocking right now is the 28 f2 and might grab the new 50mm. There's adapters if you wanna go that route and get some cheaper glass.

Btw there's a new firmware for Sony cameras. The 3.10 if anyone hasn't gotten it.

Last edited:
Tell me about it bro. All I'm rocking right now is the 28 f2 and might grab the new 50mm. There's adapters if you wanna go that route and get some cheaper glass.

Btw there's a new firmware for Sony cameras. The 3.10 if anyone hasn't gotten it.

Have my eye on the 28mm for street shooting, really wish the 35 was a bit faster. I'm up in the air with the new 50, the noisy and slow focus give me concern. Much rather use that money towards the 55.

I do have a bunch of legacy prime lenses I bought for my a6000 and really enjoy using them at their listed focal lengths and apertures

Last edited:
Have my eye on the 28mm for street shooting, really wish the 35 was a bit faster. I'm up in the air with the new 50, the noisy and slow focus give me concern. Much rather use that money towards the 55.

I do have a bunch of legacy prime lenses I bought for my a6000 and really enjoy using them at their listed focal lengths and apertures

The 28 is great for photography and landscape it's fast and light. I am as well, I saw a YouTube review on it and it's so damn loud focusing!! :smh:but I read that with the firmware update it's supposed to be better. Lets see.

Good stuff man! Really like those pano cameras. Fuji GX617 is on my novelty camera wishlist.

Work's kept me too busy this year, have barely had any opportunities to get out shooting :\

Thanks, homie! That GX17 is huuuuge!

You ever think about taking a camera with you to work? I know going to and from work is kind of mundane and boring, but you never know what you might come across!

The contrast on that last pano is dope. Nice job mjbetch.

Man.....I am in a total camera funk. I hate it. I am heading down to Big Sur for the first time this weekend and I really hated the idea of going there since it is such a go to spot. By the end of it, I am going to get what everyone else gets but here's wishing for a colorful sunset.

its been looong time NT..

some from last week. might start posting some old old stuff and try to be active at the thread again..

#whynot, it's not like we'd know!

#welcometotheclub!

depending on which a-series camera, that new 50mm might not be the deal it appears, not only because the rather loud focus motor (they had to saves some $$$ to get to that pricepoint) but i wonder if the AF will work as well on the 1st generation cameras?

the 35, is a really awesome lens for the sony system, i think it is a tad bit sharper than the 28, with less distortion (though of course distortion can be corrected) and compact

nice! there are panoramic film rolls?

#slightphotdump stuff:

Untitled by a0, on Flickr

another run with these cats, took lots of pics without too much thinking, a little more consideration and i might have took a fraction of the photos i did and prolly have came out with more keepers!

Untitled by
a0, on Flickr

from my, new to me, fuji xpro-1

reps by a0, on Flickr

thanks, i'm bit all over the place with my edits, probably should use a more consistent process...i'm always impressed by the consistency in the look of many here and across the various media platforms outchea, but i guess if you do this at a high enough level where people are willing come up out their pockets you develop & expected to deliver at a certain level

Back
Top Bottom