The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

LOVING the light I'm getting in my house !!!!!!!!

Not sure about this one - I cheated.

On a nice morning this would be an awesome shot but it was so foggy that the foreground was all fine but the bank of cloud along the mountain was as high as I could see. Just having a look at it and I remembered taking a similar shot of the same mountain 8 years ago so I pasted that in the top and masked around the clouds/mist.

I'm definitely going back to try and get a good dawn shot of this scene.

I bought a lens from them the day before their 2-week holiday. Rep online said if I ordered it then, it would ship before the holiday. Never did. Not a problem, waiting is cool for a religious holiday.

After the holiday, they promised day after day to ship it, and never did. I requested 1-day shipping, they did it, but STILL didn't ship 'til last Friday so it was delayed again :lol: It took 4-5 days to receive an item that was originally supposed to come in 2 days.

Got the lens, has dust under the front element and smudges all over the rear element. They rated it at a 9+ :smh:

They've been ignoring me and giving me the runaround throughout most of the process.

Buying new products from B&H is pretty good, but this is my first and last buying used.

Ll2PoF6.jpg

QEVQh4S.jpg

Last edited:
Well damn.

Whats the policy on used items? Might be a better experience if youre local.

They have a 30-day return period. They finally got back to me and offered to clean it. I said that would take too long and they refunded me $150. The overall outcome wasn't too bad, but the process... My god...

Well damn.

Whats the policy on used items? Might be a better experience if youre local.

They have a 30-day return period. They finally got back to me and offered to clean it. I said that would take too long and they refunded me $150. The overall outcome wasn't too bad, but the process... My god...

I bought a printer from BH and the box was open when I got it, so I called them up and they resent it... same damn thing. I called them up and they took $20 off the price for me to keep it (It was only a $70 canon printer). I've bought some things here and there since then, but I prefer Adorama and Amazon because of that. I'll usually buy where its cheaper, but if they are all the same price I avoid BH because of it. Many years back, when I've called them, they have been a bunch of dbags... Not sure if they are still that way or not though.

Back
Top Bottom