The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

got the sigma 17-50 for christmas and im finally getting around to using it. i have used it , but not anything serious. took this yesterday morning to try something different. pretty simple, but what do you think?

30ruywh.jpg

It's great. If you would of moved back a bit you could of gotten the complete bridge and not have it cut off. I'm sucker for symmetry photography btw. Is it a bit crooked? It might just be me. I always think my shots are crooked lol

Last edited:
It's great. If you would of moved back a bit you could of gotten the complete bridge and not have it cut off. I'm sucker for symmetry photography btw. Is it a bit crooked? It might just be me. I always think my shots are crooked lol

Thanks! i moved up because i liked the arches and its only on part of the bridge.about being crooked, well here is the original. i lined it up to the lines on the cement because i thought it looked off, but at the same time i wasn't sure if the cropped image was better.

Well bros... its finally here! My first youtube video.

This has been a huge struggle for me in learning how to edit, speaking clearly, etc. I cannot believe how much work went into producing a 6 minute screen capture :rofl: .

I've watched it now so many times that I actually hate it. But i had to put it out there cuz if it wanted it to be perfect it would never have gotten released. I have so much to add to these tutorial videos to set them apart. I'm soooooo excited.

Please support ya boy!!! Hit me wit that sub!! :pimp:

Also feel free to download the RAW file and do you own edit. :D

Teach Me How to Lightroom - 01 - Black & White Library Portrait

Last edited:

This has been a huge struggle for me in learning how to edit, speaking clearly, etc. I cannot believe how much work went into producing a 6 minute screen capture :rofl: .

I've watched it now so many times that I actually hate it. But i had to put it out there cuz if it wanted it to be perfect it would never have gotten released. I have so much to add to these tutorial videos to set them apart. I'm soooooo excited.

Teach Me How to Lightroom - 01 - Black & White Library Portrait

watching now. repped!

watching now. repped!

Thanks man!! I truly appreciate it.

Don't get your hopes up too high :lol: VERY humble beginnings :pimp: :lol:

Thanks! i moved up because i liked the arches and its only on part of the bridge.about being crooked, well here is the original. i lined it up to the lines on the cement because i thought it looked off, but at the same time i wasn't sure if the cropped image was better.

Wait for somebody to walk onto the bridge, away from the camera. If nobody is walking and you are using a tripod, set the timer and walk into your own picture.

Nawzlew, yanky, I live in Marseille, France. It's on the mediterranean coast. There are nice spot all along the coast with clear sea and nice cliffs called "Calanques". Let me know if any of you guys come over to France, that area is def worth a stop !

[thread="223538"]My coworker ended up covering my morning shift so I was able to go to the meet in SF on Sunday for a couple of hours. Way bigger turnout than the last one, anyone here end up going?[/thread]
[thread="223538"] [/thread]
[thread="223538"]I decided to fall back from shooting the models since there were too many shooters plus I only had a 50mm.  Got a couple of shots of my homie @helladapper and his lady instead. Never shot a couple before so this was my first attempt. Probably one of my favorite shots I've taken, I'll be posting more from the meet later.[/thread]

Dope! Really enjoy Jose's work as well.

bjamez20 first one with the wider angle for me man !

Nawzlew, yanky, I live in Marseille, France. It's on the mediterranean coast. There are nice spot all along the coast with clear sea and nice cliffs called "Calanques". Let me know if any of you guys come over to France, that area is def worth a stop !

man, so lucky. looks amazing

Last edited:
Wait for somebody to walk onto the bridge, away from the camera. If nobody is walking and you are using a tripod, set the timer and walk into your own picture.

didnt have a tripod but next time i will wait for someone i guess lol

If I had someone in SF I would of have gone. To many ideas man ...

Fong posted a picture on the top of the Golden Gate that had me feenin.

For those that have been shooting weeding/engagements.

I want to know what is the absolute must have gear.

From lighting to lenses to rig.

Thanks!

I need some volunteers/volunteered pics to help me get some sample photo books produced. I'm not going to sell these books, I will use these books to show clients the type of photo books I have available to arrange.

So if you ever wanted to have a physical book of your work PM me. Cost is expected to be >$15 for a 40 page 6x9 book.

I get my books printed at 12x9 and have them able to lay flat so I can have a seamless 12x18 uncropped full page spread.

when i turned the page and my bride saw this pic that big she cried all over again.

it was emotional af ...

cant even front.. i was a bit shook to see her reaction and got a little teary myself & i dont know this chick from anyone else :lol:

I got a lay flat book a few years ago but outside of wedding packages where everything is expensive, they are pricey (for me).

Back
Top Bottom