The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Just two.
My first L glass 70-200 4L
happy.gif

10gfac5.jpg

Poreotix (not a fan, but I like this shot. Just resized)

k9c5yb.jpg

A rough edit:
n68111.jpg

Hey guys, I was just wondering if I can get some ideas for poses for couples. I'm shooting for the partners in a debut (it's a Filipino 18th bday) and I was wondering if had any suggestions? Thanks guys

Just lost my nikkon 55-200mm vr lens...
mad.gif

can someone recommend a good lens for my D5000?

currently I have da 18-55mm kit and not lookin to spend more than $500

How old are they? The most important thing is catching their true personality. Talking to them and making them feel comfortable goes a long way. Forced smiles or poses will show.

obsession-continues-1.jpg

Just got my Canonet. Got it for a decent deal ($50) but nothing more then that for now. Might get some tri-pods and a Yashica later but I am going to practice with this first. At least the camera is in pretty damn good condition for being made in 1970's.

i dont want to be a photographer or anything , but can someone give me some quick tips on how to take pictures?

what should i be trying to do?

all i know is to make sure the object is in the middle and theres enough lighting to see it lol.

I'm thinking about copping a new lens. What is better, 50mm f/1.8 or 35mm f/1.8? I'm not trying to spend over $200. I have a D5000 if that means anything

^^^^35mm is wider and closer in range but I think the 50mm have a better bokeh to it. Honestly I think it is handy to have both but the 35mm might be a better start. I need to use mine more often. I am still obsessed with my 10.5 fisheye.

4576052827_2bc18ec37e.jpg

Nothing amazing. I just haven't picked up the camera in a while so I wanted to do something today.

@NikeAirsNcrispy- I appreciate the fact that you seem to steady be on top of everything people post, mostly questions, but when are you going to post some pics? It's clearly evident that you got the photo game down, so be a pal, and share!

Back
Top Bottom