The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

34sm5u9.jpg

Thought I'd ask here...

My friend recently bought a Nikon D3000. He's just a beginner in this whole photography thing. Is the D3000 a good camera? Or should he have gotten something else?

Originally Posted by That guy Max

Need some advice.

Can anyone recommend me a good softbox that I can mount my 430exII. Im not trying to break the bank so something <$100.

Also if there is a softbox that I can mount TWO 430exII, that would be awesome to.

35KD wrote:

Thought I'd ask here...

My friend recently bought a Nikon D3000. He's just a beginner in this whole photography thing. Is the D3000 a good camera? Or should he have gotten something else?
Anyone?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Originally Posted by 35KD

35KD wrote:

Thought I'd ask here...

Anyone?

He'll be fine

x2

I'm also thinking about getting into photography. You guys think I should also go with the D3000? Price range is $400-$600, maybe a little more.

And where would I get the best deal?

Thanks

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

^Your friend could have started with the Canon xsi.

I was considering getting a D3000 new but decide to get a Canon XSI. I figured that the lens selection for Canon is better than Nikons. I heard the AF on certain lenses doesnt work on Nikon cameras that are lower than the D60.  Is this true? Either way, I heard you cant go wrong with Canon or Nikon for photography.

Back
Top Bottom