The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

4782474270_4a0b83a9d0_b.jpg

4784292040_0ce942ca85_b.jpg

4784289626_0c929b43ba_b.jpg

Been super MIA. Traveling, moving, etc. I'll have time to post more throughout the week. I traveled to Israel this summer to visit my brother and family so i'll be posting a bunch from there. Here are a few to start.

4715405460_fa0524a13a_b.jpg

4775615821_3ac877d56c_b.jpg

4776372444_28bd1b8339_b.jpg

4726187767_72dcf7aefe_b.jpg

4776372126_0f1c36585a_b.jpg

4726851020_db95013d01_b.jpg

4714799807_13815f1d18_b.jpg

4726176653_9ac7fe13b8_b.jpg

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

4782474270_4a0b83a9d0_b.jpg
Yes!
pimp.gif

Really dig the post processing. It really adds to the image in my opinion.

Anyways... I'm sad to say that I stopped shooting almost completely. 
I feel like the only way I'm going to get inspired to shoot again is when I have a 5D Mark II in my hands.

^^^^^I hear you. I wish I had a full frame as well.

summer-camp-91.jpg

summer-camp-81.jpg

Something I took over the weekend when I went camping.

Originally Posted by dstylezs

JTOTHAO: great shots and proccesing bro!.. Gave me a "No Country for Old Men" kinda vibe

thank you sir! i actually didn't watch the movie yet but i have been told that already. I just try to process the images with my vision of what color should be. Thanks for the comment
smile.gif

Bana: pretty dope...i can't wait to see the rest of them...i've always wanted to go to Israel...what part did you visit???

JTOTHAO: dope is always...you have a pretty distinctive style...i was scrolling down this thread when i came to the first couple of pics and i instantly knew it was you...good work...where did you take them???

whats up guys, me and my girl have been interested in cameras lately and decided to purchase a vintage 35mm nikkormat camera as our first camera. It seems like a good start and we love the vintage style, will this camera still be able to take good quality pictures? also we have 2 polaroid cameras but since the discontinuation of the film, does that one website impossibleproject provide film that can be compared to the original polaroid quality film? thanks!

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

JTOTHAO: dope is always...you have a pretty distinctive style...i was scrolling down this thread when i came to the first couple of pics and i instantly knew it was you...good work...where did you take them???

Thank you Epidemik!! i appreciate your comment a lot. I took them on a road trip around California/New mexico/ Arizona/ Nevada....a 12 days trip on a greyhound and a rented car, among ex cons, prostitutes, scary movie motels and a bunch of other weird stuff....i loved it! I am in Italy at the moment so some of my new pictures will be taken here. Thanks again for your comment! 

^^^^Eazy....or anyone that cares to explain. This might seem dumb for me not to know but how do you do a straight panoramic like the one of the Hong Kong skyline? Every time I do a pano, it curves like the one below. Does that mean when you set up the photos to connect that you have to move quite farther from the shot before?

summer-camp-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^Eazy....or anyone that cares to explain. This might seem dumb for me not to know but how do you do a straight panoramic like the one of the Hong Kong skyline? Every time I do a pano, it curves like the one below. Does that mean when you set up the photos to connect that you have to move quite farther from the shot before?

summer-camp-1.jpg

hey Fong im not really sure but i think it depends on how wide the lense you are shooting with is, im sure the tokyo skyline was show with something between 50-200mm where there wont be any distortion, remember that when you go wide there will be distortion and this might be hard when you try to fuse images to create a pano.....i may be wrong though...

Back
Top Bottom