The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Just one
6t0ck9.jpg

4th Street Bridge. I want to re-edit this one.

Out of 70 picture this was the best.
eyes.gif

The sensor on my cam is really dirty.
I've notices the image quality decreased after I wiped the sensor with a cotton swab.
indifferent.gif

4804288122_c38fc02ff1_b.jpg

Out of these 3 point & shoots, which one is the best?

1. Panasonic Lumix ZS7

2. Sony Cybershot HX5V

3. Nikon S8000

Thanks, brohamsters.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by DJ bana

played with some light the other night.

embarassed.gif
You're beautiful.

roll.gif
to each his own I guess
You, sir, are an  a s s  and incredibly immature. You go into every thread looking for women?
Captain Save a Bana. Move on with your e-life and leave mine be.
"and leave mine be"? How much sense does that make?

But i'm not going to argue with you because I don't want to get this locked like the last one.
im not here to be judged, i'm here to share art with people. if you want to make those kinds of comments, save it for a pyp.

and btw, i don't care what anyone thinks of my looks.
wink.gif

moving on..

yo...bout to start this as a new hobby.

str8 noob right now but here is what im working with:
1279259114608.jpg

Nikon FE (near deadstock condition, for lack of better term)
35mm SLR
c.1978 or so...

goin up to MA later. ill buy some film and practice some shots. ill aim to come back with digital scans for some feedback. so much knowledge in this thread.

Week 2 of a 52 week macro project I've started

This is for anyone, like me, who absolutely hates math and numbers (which made a unwanted welcome entrance back in my life during the past week)

4807622088_77e5f1f3af_z.jpg

2yvm1du.jpg

ok0g83.jpg

2u6jrxt.jpg

i've been trying to capture that vintage look that so of you guys put on your photos... any tips, suggestion, or criticism is welcome

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by abstract success

really wierd day in So Cal, weather wise. I've got a color picture of this shot and it naturally had a sepia tone.
4798604214_a960718152_b.jpg

Sick picture. What the viewer won't be able to tell is
that it was around 90 degrees when this picture was taken. Crazy weather in L.A.

what do you mean? as far as telling the weather in the picture?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

im not here to be judged, i'm here to share art with people. if you want to make those kinds of comments, save it for a pyp.

and btw, i don't care what anyone thinks of my looks.
wink.gif

moving on..
So, it's ok if someone judges you "beautiful" but not ok if someone disagrees?  Not hypocritical in anyway.

FYI, you shared your "art" which happened to be a photo of yourself...I was merely critiquing your "art" and you clearly care because you didn't have anything to say to those who think you're "beautiful".

Thanks a lot Fongstarr and everyone else for answering my questions earlier in the thread. I just bought the T2i last week with my summer money and its been piffery so far 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Here are some pics I took this weekend at the Vans/ Sun Diego Amateur Slam skate contest.

This one has some post on it to give it the lomo effect. Is there another way you guys do yours besides messing with the RGB curves? Thanks NT 

Originally Posted by ekon one

This one has some post on it to give it the lomo effect. Is there another way you guys do yours besides messing with the RGB curves? Thanks NT 

Hey Ekon, awesome pix.  I played w/your pictures (hope you don't mind), and try to give it more of the "lomography" effect.  Let me know what you think, and if you like...I can hook you up w/the settings.  peace.

2j87f8.jpg

qxnfic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom