Originally Posted by 9 S 8

nfgpwg.jpg

2zea5o7.jpg

Orli
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 lol. start posting.

from my last session with my coworker's 1 year old...im still working on the rest, we did another cake smash...lol

5491057594_f413f2e6cf_b.jpg

^ Nice pics all.....

I sent off my 24-70L to Canon, the Auto-Focus isn't working due to a broken motor, I dropped it a couple months back, felt like I dropped one of my kids, haha.

So I'm defaulting to my 16-35L until it gets fixed.

Cris.

^ think Ima just settle for either the Sigma or Tokina equivalent for right now. Can't drop a G on a lens just yet.

Which one is better to yall? I'm leaning towards the Sigma.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice pics all.....

I sent off my 24-70L to Canon, the Auto-Focus isn't working due to a broken motor, I dropped it a couple months back, felt like I dropped one of my kids, haha.

So I'm defaulting to my 16-35L until it gets fixed.

Cris.
dang, bummer Cris. 

So I recently purchased:

7D, 17-55mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8, 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.4

a battery grip and a bunch extras.. 

72c36d1a3c0e342604fadf68f2e6a4afcd89cbb3.jpg

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

So I recently purchased:

That is a serious pick up. I don't know....I would return all those lenses and get a dope L lens. But I say that without knowing the performances of those USM lenses. But good stuff though.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

So I recently purchased:

That is a serious pick up. I don't know....I would return all those lenses and get a dope L lens. But I say that without knowing the performances of those USM lenses. But good stuff though.
nice! i just got my 50 1.4 in tonight and so far i like it a lot. i disagree on returning the lenses, i think they are all great especially the 17-55 which is pretty much an L lens for the crop body. how much did everything set you back? i'm guessing at least 3k+ 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

So I recently purchased:

nice! i just got my 50 1.4 in tonight and so far i like it a lot. i disagree on returning the lenses, i think they are all great especially the 17-55 which is pretty much an L lens for the crop body. how much did everything set you back? i'm guessing at least 3k+ 
eek.gif

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks 
[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Why return ALL my lens? for one L Lens? I have the 17-55 which is practically a L Lens just without the L Lens title. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The Performance of these is for video more than photography. Will be shooting interviews, promos, concerts, short films and commercials and MAYBE a wedding if offered.. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My total set up was about $4391.58. [/font]I want to get a good fish eye and wide angle but had to get these first. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Currently debating between the 85mm 1.8 or the 50mm 1.4, both for portrait use. Anyone have experience with both on a crop body? Comments/suggestions? 

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

So I recently purchased:

eek.gif

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks 
[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]Why return ALL my lens? for one L Lens? I have the 17-55 which is practically a L Lens just without the L Lens title. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The Performance of these is for video more than photography. Will be shooting interviews, promos, concerts, short films and commercials and MAYBE a wedding if offered.. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My total set up was about $4391.58. [/font]I want to get a good fish eye and wide angle but had to get these first. 

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Well if it is for video, then that is a different story. Even with the money, you can get 2 dope L-lenses. I don't know. Just from what people post on here, L lenses are just the way to go as far as photos are concerned. I was more or less stating my own opinion if I bought all that stuff. Anyway...like I said, good pick ups.

Back
Top Bottom