The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’d say ~70 metacritic is somewhere between average and above average. Sony spoiled us these last couple of years :lol:

Need to get on Evil Within 1 & 2.

Have those in my backlog.

Also need to finish RE2 and Spider-Man.

Tomb Raider > Red Dead
giphy.gif

So you can't even get the extra persona content on the base game as DLC.
I bought the game at launch but haven't played it and now I have a redundant version. Great.

Why not do what FFXV did.

So you can't even get the extra persona content on the base game as DLC.
I bought the game at launch but haven't played it and now I have a redundant version. Great.

Why not do what FFXV did.
I’m just gonna rock with vanilla P5 and call it day. I logged ~20 hours and stopped playing. I’m not buying this game again :lol:

I beat Genichiro !!! Whooo that took awhile.
Beat the version of him in the rooftop area tonight too. Took me a while as well. His last phase reminded me of bloodborne where sometimes I’d be panicking and it’d make a boss so much more difficult than it actually was. And once I calmed down I realized how doable it was.

Woulda been cool though if we were able to practice the lightning reflect move on the undead dude though. Or there was a tutorial/video on it. It was mainly because I had zero idea on what to do about the lightning that I’d bug.

He was definitely a skill check for me also, that's for sure. :lol:

I was literally stuck on that guy for two days, then out of nowhere everything just clicked on me and it was like I could see the matrix. :lol:

-Drew

D5FL9LzXoAA21FL.jpg

D5FMH4DWAAEmOzp.jpg

Funny how the service got more popular when the option for local download got introduced.
700K is a decent number but nothing special even with only 19 countries and Sony have the most subs for any game streaming platform.

Anyone tried PS Now or Stadia or the Nvidia one?

I always thought if I was a kid in college still I would have used a PSN Now sub. Relatively inexpensive way to play a wide variety of games.

Right now I just buy what I want to play (or put in the backlog for several years :smh:). If PS Now evolves into having new releases day-and-date, I would reconsider. Or, if it tied in another service (oh, I don't know, like PS+) I would also look more closely at it.

Day-and-date releases would be cool but I’d be sold on it if there were downloads for PS3, PS2 games.

Back
Top Bottom