The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone in here going to E3 this year? I’ve seen some early floor plans and the show has definitely fallen from grace. :frown:

It’s the first year since 2004 that I might pass. Last I heard they’re moving out of the LA convention center. They need to move it to Vegas and try something new.
I want to go but no Sony is a deal breaker for me.

Anyone in here going to E3 this year? I’ve seen some early floor plans and the show has definitely fallen from grace. :frown:

It’s the first year since 2004 that I might pass. Last I heard they’re moving out of the LA convention center. They need to move it to Vegas and try something new.

Thinking about it. I'll let you know.

Heads up people,

D54tOGdXkAE7uCa.jpg

For the folks on here that bought Days Gone...

Can anyone post up their thoughts and if they would buy again or not. etc. TIA

I redbox’d it for a couple nights. It's a game I'll buy at a deep discount, if ever.

There just wasn't much fun in the early portion of the game. I'm sure it picks up when you have better gear and stats, but I personally don't want to invest the time in it right now.

I don't like crafting in games like this. The screen just becomes littered with item prompts. And why can't I just walk over them? I'm gonna need thousands of these things.

Then, (unless I'm mistaken) I can only hold so much crafting material? So most of the stuff i walk up on i can't pick up because I already have 3 molotovs/medkits/etc. crafted. I'm sure that holding more items is unlocked in the skill tree, but it shouldn't be.

I had a hard time going back to Horizon because of this. Constantly gathering and crafting gets in the way of the game. But Horizon had awesome robot dinosaurs to fight. Days Gone doesn't. I didn't see any large zombie hordes, but engaging with the small groups wasn't exciting.

Also, the The Last of Us vibes were heavy, which didn't help because it's not up to that standard.

Also, there was an auto-fail stealth mission.

Last edited:
What could this be about?

They actually listed exactly what they would be taking about, but I can't find the link I read.

Medi-evil Remake and one other game are the focus. It's only supposed to last around 10 minutes.

Edit:

It's been announced on the PlayStation Blog that the next State of Play will take place on May 9, 2019, at 11 pm BST/Midnight CST. The presentation will be around ten minutes long, and is confirmed to feature an extended look at the upcoming remake of MediEvil, as well as revealing a brand new title. The State of Play will also feature updates concerning other upcoming PlayStation 4 games.

I did cop Days Gone but haven’t even opened it. I’m deploying in a few days and have been spending time with the family. I’ll get to the backlog once I’m deployed.

Back
Top Bottom