The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I doubt we would see Day and Date release with the way Sony's first party has been doing recently.
Maybe 3rd party games might do it.

About 5-6 hours into Days Gone (can't really tell the progress menu is just percentages) and I'm liking it. The melee combat and stealth kills are awesome. The main character Deacon is a little weird though he's either whispering or yelling and both feel out of place every time. I read the campaign is 60 hours!? Long way too go but I'll probably platinum this one.

About 5-6 hours into Days Gone (can't really tell the progress menu is just percentages) and I'm liking it. The melee combat and stealth kills are awesome. The main character Deacon is a little weird though he's either whispering or yelling and both feel out of place every time. I read the campaign is 60 hours!? Long way too go but I'll probably platinum this one.

Those Copeland podcasts be working Deacon right up. :lol:

I've been watching gameplay vids of Days Gone and it looks fun.

Reviews be damn, I'll definitely be picking this up.......Black Friday.

Finally copped The Crew 2 since it was on sale for $18. Loving it so far. Drive from LA to the Bay and felt like I was on a legit road trip

Wish me luck. I still haven't conquered Bloodborne and Sekiro yet.
20190428_130938.jpg

Yea I see it’s selling for 60ish. Considering the only game I’m missing is the remastered ds1, it’s tough to justify paying 60.

Do you guys think the pro controllers are worth it?

If you are actually going to use the extra buttons then yes because it helps with keeping your thumbs on the sticks, especially for Shooters. However be warned that they breakdown faster than OG controllers and have their own issues usually as well

Anyone in here going to E3 this year? I’ve seen some early floor plans and the show has definitely fallen from grace. :frown:

It’s the first year since 2004 that I might pass. Last I heard they’re moving out of the LA convention center. They need to move it to Vegas and try something new.

Anyone in here going to E3 this year? I’ve seen some early floor plans and the show has definitely fallen from grace. :frown:

It’s the first year since 2004 that I might pass. Last I heard they’re moving out of the LA convention center. They need to move it to Vegas and try something new.

Aren’t a lot of developers skipping it as well?

Back
Top Bottom