The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

giphy.gif

Same build from E3 it looks like.

Still don’t know about the combat. It’s really just wait for your special and move on. Seeing it again i’m just really not a fan of the ADD storytelling of playing as one of the squad for 90 seconds and moving on.

My hype for Avengers pretty much died at E3. I'm still gonna wait and see but at this point, I really don't even care. There's a lot coming out next year.

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 totally random but with FF VIII hitting PS4 and other consoles, is there a chance we see Tactics? Might as well round out the PS1 collection :smokin

My hype for Avengers pretty much died at E3. I'm still gonna wait and see but at this point, I really don't even care. There's a lot coming out next year.

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 totally random but with FF VIII hitting PS4 and other consoles, is there a chance we see Tactics? Might as well round out the PS1 collection :smokin

My advice to you is to just wait a bit. :D

SE has a TON of things in the pipeline. Everyone will be :wow: at the number of things and what’s going to be announced in the next year. I hope they all turn out well!

SE has a TON of things in the pipeline. Everyone will be :wow: at the number of things and what’s going to be announced in the next year. I hope they all turn out well!
Much appreciated! Always coming thru in the clutch :pimp:

Much appreciated! Always coming thru in the clutch :pimp:

For those who have played both, Cosmic Star Heroine or I am Setsuna? I'll eventually finish both but looking to tackle one on the side after I plat AC: Odyssey. I started I am Setsuna but will probably start over as I have no idea where I'm at right now.

Finally got around and copped Kingdom Hearts 3 since it was on sale for $19.99 at Best Buy and I still got GCU 20% discount.

I traded in and dumped Assassins Creed Origins & Assassins Creed Odyssey and got $16 for them. Hell AC Odyssey I still hadn’t even cracked open :lol:

Ended up paying $1.83 for KH3 :lol:

Finally got around and copped Kingdom Hearts 3 since it was on sale for $19.99 at Best Buy and I still got GCU 20% discount.

I traded in and dumped Assassins Creed Origins & Assassins Creed Odyssey and got $16 for them. Hell AC Odyssey I still hadn’t even cracked open :lol:

Ended up paying $1.83 for KH3 :lol:
AC origins and Odyssey are flames tho you missed out.

pull up bro let's play.
Sorry I didn't play today. I was playing Civ 6 with some friends and lost track of time. :lol:
For those who have played both, Cosmic Star Heroine or I am Setsuna? I'll eventually finish both but looking to tackle one on the side after I plat AC: Odyssey. I started I am Setsuna but will probably start over as I have no idea where I'm at right now.
I personally enjoyed I am Setsuna. It wasn't too short and was straightforward to grasp.

hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23 posts always have me excited. :pimp::lol:

Cosmic Star Heroine can be finished in under 10 hours. It's very Chrono Trigger-like. It would be my pick as I prefer the story and it's alot quicker.

Setsuna is very good but much more fleshed out. Around 30-35 hours.

Been about Division 2 for a minute. Squad up with the homies online and knock out missions and side assignments. Really liking this game

Same build from E3 it looks like.

Still don’t know about the combat. It’s really just wait for your special and move on. Seeing it again i’m just really not a fan of the ADD storytelling of playing as one of the squad for 90 seconds and moving on.
totally agree
trash

unless they got something headed to the switch
i highly doubt that
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom