The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

anyone play wwe 2k19 still?

bought a copy for dirt cheap, but it seems that i cant connect to the main server. anyone experiencing the same thing? or did 2k shut it down? i wanna download me some CAWs from community creations haha

Moved into the crib...finally got the man cave done pics below

D56B85DE-350D-46ED-A886-7729708C1E97.jpeg

751DC431-E3F3-4184-9E6A-F31F8997BD7C.jpeg

You know I love the bias lighting, DOPE!!

Mlb the show would like a word with you

Not one ncaa football/basketball game.
No fight night
No (classic) Olympic game
VC points In 2k

There was Rocket League. That salvaged things for a while.

2K started off this gen with a blast. They were the first company to really showcase how good graphics could be. Then they dropped MyPark and had everybody going crazy. I've been saying for years that they should go back to how the park was done during their first jump to PS4/Xbox One, but that will never happen. Also have to respect them for the story based part of MyCareer that they've added even though most of the stories are cheesey.

WWE 2K is just one huge money grab. Don't understand why they release this game. They don't add anything new at all. Crazy how we still have to read dialog in the career mode. 2K20 was so bad that they quickly put it on deep discount.

Madden.... yeah.. they better be happy MUT is popular and 2K isn't allowed to do football.

don't play soccer, hockey or baseball games so I can't speak on them.

2k needs to do something along the lines of the Jordan moments every year. Hate my player and they put all their time and money into that mode

2k needs to do something along the lines of the Jordan moments every year. Hate my player and they put all their time and money into that mode

Nothing NBA 2K has done with MyPlayer/MyCareer so far can live up to what 2K11 did with their "Jordan moments" for MyPlayer.

Association mode/Offline MyLeague has still been superb though (minus these MASS EARLY RETIREMENTS of players in these modes)

2k needs to do what live did with their my player. Get Bud on vc to upgrade stats

swendro swendro NCAA Football soon come.

So much time lost tho. The series was in a solid place with NCAA 14.

This Article from Kotaku shortly after NCAA was canned talks about what they had in the works.

What was going on with NCAA/College Football 15? Howell says he and Luhr had, for a time, been working for a few years on a customization suite for the series that he believes would have gotten the greenlight in the coming title, which was to be developed for both the current console generation and the next generation.

Not only would that have entailed an overhaul of the existing customizer—TeamBuilder, which deals with single teams—the vision extended to things like stadium construction, layer editing for uniforms, and even "D&D" like settings within the game's dynasty mode. For example, creating stories and occurrences elsewhere in the season, like a backup coming out of nowhere when a star performer goes down to injury, or a prestige team suffering a losing streak that upends the rankings at the end of the year.

It's unclear how much of this was actually being prepared for next year's game. Howell cautioned that the customization was at a big picture stage, though he and Luhr had design documents dozens of pages thick laying out these features.

qJSMe.gif

What I've seen from EA since 14 doesn't give me much confidence in the game when it does return. Gonna be starting from scratch essentially.

At this point, I might be more hyped about a March Madness 2K game. They have the customization stuff down. Should make things relatively easy. Put in the big conferences, let the community finish the rest. Make a good online dynasty mode and I'm set.

If anyone else has played or has just started playing Control. Kojima makes a cameo and does the Japanese voice over work and Aki Saito does the english translation on a side quest mission in the game.

Also the first DLC due out around next spring is a timed exclusive and comes out to PS4 first.

Last edited:
Finished and plat'ed Days Gone. Good game, quite enjoyed it. I would say a solid 7.5. It was a bit long, but combat was very fun. Killing hordes once you have high-end gear is easily the most fun I had in the game. The bike was fun to ride, but repairing and filling with gas became a chore (which I think was intended, but still). The story was pretty good, but the voice acting was comincally bad, especially Deacon.

I moved onto Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Half-way through and it has been another good game. I am glad I waited for the GOTY (or whatever they call the version with all DLC) to go on sale. Just like Days Gone, I think it's good, with a few flaws. Good enough to keep me wanting to poke around to find new tombs.

I have come to an impasse with FF8 Remaster. I originally lost my save, but have since got all the way back to Disc 3. But I am enjoying it so much I dont want it to end, so I have stopped progressing and have been playing Triple Triad. :lol:

I hope to get to The Last Remnant and Star Ocean in January. I feel like I am finally balancing Destiny 2 and my backlog well. 2019 was one of the slowest years for trophies since they came out due almost exclusively to Destiny.

Back
Top Bottom