The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

My top games of the decade:
1. GTA V (mainly based on GTA: Online. The fact that this game is survived two consoles & people are still putting money into the via shark card transactions is crazy)
2. NBA 2k14 (First 2K game to be release on the XO & PS4. Made a huge improvement when it came the graphics in a sports game & the introduction to MyPark was a great idea)
3. Watch Dogs 2
4. Fortnite
5. Assassins Creed Unity
6. Batman Arkham Knight
7. Fight Night Champion
8. Skate 3
9. PUBG
10. Red Dead Redemption 2

Really enjoying Control right now. The game is weird story line wise but keeps you engaged enough to stick with it to the end.

The game graphics wise also pushes and makes the PS4 Pro really struggle.

Looking for a suggestion on a 3rd person melee action game with good combat.

I have that thing going on right now where I finish a Fromsoft game and now all other games seem to have weak or imprecise combat.

FYI: already played Nioh, DS3, Bloodborne.

Was considering DMC5 or Monster Hunter World, but not sure if it’s really what I’m looking for.

I have that thing going on right now where I finish a Fromsoft game and now all other games seem to have weak or imprecise combat.

Was considering DMC5 or Monster Hunter World, but not sure if it’s really what I’m looking for.
Monster hunter is fun

My top games of the decade:
1. GTA V (mainly based on GTA: Online. The fact that this game is survived two consoles & people are still putting money into the via shark card transactions is crazy)
2. NBA 2k14 (First 2K game to be release on the XO & PS4. Made a huge improvement when it came the graphics in a sports game & the introduction to MyPark was a great idea)
3. Watch Dogs 2
4. Fortnite
5. Assassins Creed Unity
6. Batman Arkham Knight
7. Fight Night Champion
8. Skate 3
9. PUBG
10. Red Dead Redemption 2
Was watchdogs 2 good? It gets **** on in here a lot

Sekiro?

Edit.

I thought you meant a 3rd person shooter game.

GoW or DMC 5

Got my cart for the Gamestop B2G2 free sale. Help me pick:

Rise of the Tomb Raider
AC Odyssey
Days Gone
Witcher 3
Watch Dogs 2
Shadow of the Colossus

I think Witcher 3 and RotTR are definites.

Monster hunter is fun

Was watchdogs 2 good? It gets **** on in here a lot
I personally loved it. Real fun game to play if you focus on stealth instead of guns blazin and the city of San Fran looks good. Really didn’t care for the first Watchdogs game though.

Time to switch it up and post your top 5 overrated games of the decade

I’ll start with:

1. Infamous Second Son
2. The Last Guardian
3. The Witcher 3
4. Destiny 2
5. Killzone Shadow Fall

Damn, I didn't even know about the GameStop sale until just now. Awesome!!!! This thread is clutch. I have a bunch of ps4 games, but any recommendations, maybe I'm missing something. I know I'm copping Control as one of them. Maybe shenmue 3.

Damn, I didn't even know about the GameStop sale until just now. Awesome!!!! This thread is clutch. I have a bunch of ps4 games, but any recommendations, maybe I'm missing something. I know I'm copping Control as one of them. Maybe shenmue 3.

Depends on what games you like.

-Stealth shooter. Cop Hitman 2
-Action adventure: Spiderman, Ratchet & Clank PS4 remake.
-Open world: Horizon Zero Dawn, RDR II
-Story Driven: TLOU Remastered
-Sports: MLB 19 The SHOW or NBA 2K20
-RPG's: Persona 5, The Outerworlds

Last edited:
Shuhei Yoshida: Developers Tell Us They Never Worked on Hardware as Easy to Develop on As PS5

Link:

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom