The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't gamed in a while. last games I bought were returnal, ratchet and clank and Tony hawk. any new great games that came out since then or are coming out that I need to be aware of?

Twin Snakes was extra trash anyway some of the cutscenes they remastered were so off the wall stupid crazy compared to the original... I know it's not meant to be taken seriously but it just ruined it for me.

Anyway I'm excited for the remake of 3, one of my favorite games of all time. Honestly think all the other MGS are extremely over rated, especially 2. 5 was made by Kojima BTW.
Think of the game as Otacon telling the story to Sunny. It makes all the anime stuff make sense

BF has a lot going for it's self, immersive open world, great explosions, destruction, graphics and realistic gameplay. With that said, last weeks multiplayer beta sucked.
This was on a PS4 though.....

Nah I heard it was trash too. :lol: but you getting that PS5 just in time for a NT COD tourney? :emoji_eyes:

Apparently it's not the first time they make a copy right infringing product. They made something for the switch inspired by animal crossing and called it not animal crossing lmao. I think of it as limited edition runs because as soon as big corp comes knocking they stop making the product. I mean, their website outright challenged them to sue them as well. They know what they're doing.

gta-trilogy-ps5-playstation-4-1.large.jpg

PC Specs:
Got the OG trilogy earlier this year through psn. Had a blast playing it, first time since they released. Insane learning curve for the controls again haha. And the resolution was nuts. But starting with III, which was cancer :lol:, they just kept getting better and better. Went from III all the way to V on ps5. Talk about a theory of evolution.

I hope all the cheats still work. I used all the original cheats on my run through this year. So nostalgic. Best was GTA IV with the cheats locked into the cell phone. so convenient. No cap, idk how to beat some of those old missions without cheating now. I have no interest for that stress sweat anymore

:lol:

I wanted to eventually get one but this is funny.
Hopefully Sony starts selling official ones. I'm not trying to get one from Ali Express.

Sony foul for suing since any Aliexpress brands gon keep rocking. I was waiting on Sony anyways to avoid any fit and quality issues.

Back
Top Bottom