The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe Master Zik Master Zik said he won't buy one until there's a good game based on cyborgs available.

Master Zik Master Zik

Gonna get another two PS5a this week, blessing two NT'ers. One by default is my cousin @NCtwin but who else needs one? Retail of course no mark up. Also my plug HAS to come through so I always give a fair warning. He's 9/10 thus far though.

And If my brother Hybrid Solider EEEEVVVEEERRR shows back up, he's got both consoles on me :lol:
:nerd:
Master Zik Master Zik

Don't believe him :rofl:

So what’s everybody playing atm? Playing through resident evil village and cruis’n blast (switch) fifa 22 the pallet cleanser

Tryna finish one character’s story in Scarlet Nexus. Then gonna run through Ratchet & Clank then back to the second character in SN.

Death Stranding Director's Cut.
On episode 3. Been taking my time for sure, even more so than my first playthrough.
Maybe every 4 sessions I do a story delivery.
I'm usually building ziplines or bussing supplies to another facility.
Will probably finally do that delivery to mountain knot station next time I fire it up.

I’m playing Tales of Arise. I’m at around 39 hours and almost finished it with. Game is dope and probably too 3 in the Tales series for me. My only issue is the difficulty spikes with the bosses.

Tryna finish one character’s story in Scarlet Nexus. Then gonna run through Ratchet & Clank then back to the second character in SN.

tried all night to download R&C and it wouldnt download smh. Gamefly sent me a faulty disc. I knew those deals for their used games were too good to be true.

I am actually playing Code Vein right now.

Really good and it looks like I will actually finish it.

Started Death Stranding and I really want to convince myself that I will beat it but I don't know.

finally updated GOT to the PS% version yesterday. Of course, I have to start all over again but the graphics are B-A-Utiful....

Finally playing through GoW and it's as good as everyone says it was... Had it for years but couldn't get into it, that intro boss fight was off putting.
I think this is what I plan on playing next since I just beat GoT.

I was thinking going back to Uncharted, but it's not pulling me in.

Back
Top Bottom