The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looked like a homerun, shocked it's mid. (Atleast judging from the reviews)

Gonna get the new Marvel game instead, them xcom devs are legit.

You the first person I thought of when I heard the news
I didn't even know about the announcement until a buddy of mine messaged me on PS saying that we were gonna fight rajang again in January. I messaged him and asked if world was getting an update I didn't know about, then he linked me to the announcement. Needless to say, I pre ordered it right away, and cursed his name for dragging me back in. :lol:

GOWR Question:

I'm in Midgard now, right after the part Atreus hangs out with Odin & gets his sword, & as I'm checking/clearing every part, I got to Tyr's temple, but there doesn't seem to be a way for me to do anything.

Is this area supposed to be something I can engage with now?

I don't want to look on youtube, because I'm sure someone will spoil something for me. Thanks.

PO

GOWR Question:

I'm in Midgard now, right after the part Atreus hangs out with Odin & gets his sword, & as I'm checking/clearing every part, I got to Tyr's temple, but there doesn't seem to be a way for me to do anything.

Is this area supposed to be something I can engage with now?

I don't want to look on youtube, because I'm sure someone will spoil something for me. Thanks.

PO

Is this after you went to Helheim with Thrud and did the shenanigans there?

Pretty sure you're supposed to go byke to Sindri's House from Midgard through a Mystic Gate.

What does your The Path objective say?

Is this after you went to Helheim with Thrud and did the shenanigans there?

Pretty sure you're supposed to go byke to Sindri's House from Midgard through a Mystic Gate.

What does your The Path objective say?

I haven't did that I believe yet. My only encounter with Thrud so far has been when Atreus met her in Odin's house. I'm on the part right now where I'm supposed to go find the Norns? for information, but I'm completing the side objectives like the raider vaults first & came up on Tyr's temple and saw nothing to do there so was just curious.

PO

I haven't did that I believe yet. My only encounter with Thrud so far has been when Atreus met her in Odin's house. I'm on the part right now where I'm supposed to go find the Norns? for information, but I'm completing the side objectives like the raider vaults first & came up on Tyr's temple and saw nothing to do there so was just curious.

PO
Try going into the journal and selecting the main quest and click track. It should put you back on path.

Back
Top Bottom