The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How bad y’all want that PS5 fellas ?

She’d have me with the Cuban link for sure .

E1DD8604-9C3F-40C4-9AE0-51E0104C8EEE.jpeg

Digital version

imma pass

I ain’t gon front tho I’m at work on my iPhone 12 pro and using the remote play on my ps 5 using my old PlayStation 4 control is fly , didn’t wanna show off but I ain’t feel like being bored at wrk this help me pass so much time :emoji_laughing::emoji_grin: Black ops hardcore team death match lol

I ain’t gon front tho I’m at work on my iPhone 12 pro and using the remote play on my ps 5 using my old PlayStation 4 control is fly , didn’t wanna show off but I ain’t feel like being bored at wrk this help me pass so much time :emoji_laughing::emoji_grin: Black ops hardcore team death match lol

How do you get remote play on the go? i thought you can only Do it on the same network? That’s what it says when in try on LTE

How do you get remote play on the go? i thought you can only Do it on the same network? That’s what it says when in try on LTE
The remote play only works on WiFi it doesn’t wrk on anything else gotta set it u from the system first then download the app put in ya info and that’s it

yea U gotta explain how u do this, need to know now

After I finish MM do yall recommend Demon Souls or Ghost of Tsushima?
Is GOT vastly improved on ps5 (I didnt play it on ps4)

After I finish MM do yall recommend Demon Souls or Ghost of Tsushima?
Is GOT vastly improved on ps5 (I didnt play it on ps4)
GOT if you want a great overall experience.
DS if you want high detail PS5 graphics with high level of frustration with it lol

Back
Top Bottom