The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, can't imagine playing God of War on the hardest difficulty :lol: **** that. Really enjoying this so far though, usually don't play many single player games besides TLOU/Uncharted.

I beat the last Siren on the hardest difficulty. No trophy for that. :smh:
Wish i could put that feat on my resume. :lol:

PO

Obviously I know it can be laid horizontal but wanted to make sure since Vertical was preferred method, orientation didn’t have any correlation to bricking issues, figure it had no relation but you never know

theres no preferred way to place it sony gave u 2 options pick one that works for you lol

i havent seen anything on orientation bricking consoles

man play that shiznit slanted if u can playstation exec
had his upside down lol

I was thinking about this and then I heard it said on Sacred Symbols podcast but CDPR should consider offering the DLC expansions for free for CP2077. If not all of it maybe the first major expansion. What y’all think? Maybe give it to the folks who bought it within the launch week.

I was thinking about this and then I heard it said on Sacred Symbols podcast but CDPR should consider offering the DLC expansions for free for CP2077. If not all of it maybe the first major expansion. What y’all think? Maybe give it to the folks who bought it within the launch week.
They’ve gone above and beyond for the Witcher, obviously feelings are hot rn but I’d be surprised if they didn’t do the same for CP.

All the goodwill from the Witcher 3 and GOG down the drain.

They need to do a No Man's Sky and continuously add content and fine tune the game to all what they promised.

I think they should definitely give out free content since they'd already made their money back from preorders alone.

They're not short of cash so the main priority should be restoring their rep which I'm sure they will do.

what was the point of that video other than a commercial for that BW-100?

Just to show the difference between the 2 compounds for heat management.

Also interesting to know you can replace the liquid metal if you know what you're doing.

I’ve been replaying FF7 on Hard. That Aerith scene in Part 2 or 3 is going to suck :frown:

Knew I should've ordered from PS Direct. My ole lady moms ordered hers Thursday and FedEx just dropped it off. Hoping my Walmart order picks up from steam and soon.
I mean everybody wanna hit on PS lol. Luckily you hit at all.
Like I initially said the Walmart estimate is, “arrive by” so I assume most will come before eta date. Hopefully...

Man, can't imagine playing God of War on the hardest difficulty :lol: **** that. Really enjoying this so far though, usually don't play many single player games besides TLOU/Uncharted.

kill all valkyrie like a boss fam.

felt like a G when I did.

I stop putting games on the hardest difficulty when I had more parenting to do. Sometimes I want the experience and move on. Though sometimes it gets to easy and the itch hits.

Controllers are cheap on StockX right. BIN is $37. $55.90 shipped is still better than $76.00 ish in the store.

its crazy that folks trying to sell games on there and after everything is more expensive than buying in store.

they need to get out that business no one using that. Or change the fees on games.

Back
Top Bottom