The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got folks out here trippin.
B8A3697E-65CE-4BC0-B5EA-4C27582328B3.jpeg

Waiting on Antonline $909 bundle to arrive lol. Selling 2 games and extra controller for under retail really just wanted system. Comes with 4 games. Probably selling last of us 2 and demon souls. Gotta keep cod and Spiderman for son

So far no issues with mine.

I'm sure SONY is aware of folks having issues and are working on it.

New tech has issues when it launches.

I'm sure there are issues with the XSeX/s as well.

Hopefully everything gets resolved soon and we can enjoy next gen gaming.

Yea there's some shenanigans going on with FedEx man, I requested to hold mine at a FedEx store for pickup and it's been on the vehicle for delivery today since super early this morning and it just updated to a Tuesday delivery now.
That’s what mine did. But fedex told me that Sony blocked the hold on mine. Said they made a delivery attempt T 147pm. Called em. Now they saying truck never left. It was a “miss scan because of COVID”. The service Sony ships with is only Tuesday- Saturday

Smfdfdb

That’s what mine did. But fedex told me that Sony blocked the hold on mine. Said they made a delivery attempt T 147pm. Called em. Now they saying truck never left. It was a “miss scan because of COVID”. The service Sony ships with is only Tuesday- Saturday

Smfdfdb

I'm going to call them as well. Mine is coming from Target. Didn't have a problem doing a hold on my Xbox.

I would venture to guess any Target store that is showing 1 right now on Popfindr is more than likely a return/defective/display unit?

It was right about now that Sony Direct started messin with their website yesterday, so keep :nerd:

I'm going to call them as well. Mine is coming from Target. Didn't have a problem doing a hold on my Xbox.
Same **** on Twitter. Every1 fedex package doing same ****. Seen ppl tweeting Walmart an GameStop too.

Bruh the fact that when you wear the spider verse suit in miles. The game animates him at 12 frames/secound is crazy... to give him a disjointed 2D vibe.

I wounder like the movie as it goes on and miles finds himself will they gradually go to 24 frames to make him appear more clear and whole.

Bruh the fact that when you wear the spider verse suit in miles. The game animates him at 12 frames/secound is crazy... to give him a disjointed 2D vibe.

I wounder like the movie as it goes on and miles finds himself will they gradually go to 24 frames to make him appear more clear and whole.
Wait what, the animation fps increases in the film.
Guess I'm watching that again sooner than I thought.

Final day for the Buy 2 get 1 FREE deal from Target

Ended up getting Cold War for $53 after canceling 2k and Godfall (backorder until 11/26)

20201114_160140.jpg

Damn idk what game to get. I always love COD campaigns but with Warzone i couldnt care less about the regular online multiplayer. Kinda want 2K but idk

My boy got his pushed by FedEx twice.

I got pushed then used my jobs Corp customer service account number to get them to forward it to me same day with their Courier service.

Wait what, the animation fps increases in the film.
Guess I'm watching that again sooner than I thought.

yea it didn’t I noticed it on first watch. Then saw a YouTube vid on and rewatched. His frame is different from everyone else.

if the game does it 10/10 masterpiece don’t @ me

Lol.

34219EDD-ED4D-46C2-B998-56A18E9150F8.png

This is too good to be true seen a couple of more going for 700$. Seems like you about to get robbed. Cause this isn’t even a deal. Yet someone will show up and get GoT

Be careful out there.

34219EDD-ED4D-46C2-B998-56A18E9150F8.png

This is too good to be true seen a couple of more going for 700$. Seems like you about to get robbed. Cause this isn’t even a deal. Yet someone will show up and get GoT

Be careful out there.

Yup, way too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom