The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat:
E004F33A-3F94-4D1B-BF81-40927C08D128.jpeg

I currently have that spidey suit on. Is it latex? lol has an extremely high shine in certain lighting

Ended up paying $16 for Madden, had a $15 voucher from ebay. Took about two weeks to get it with slow usps. Almost done downloading everything. Only got to play Falcons/Packers but like it so far. Will take some learning as I haven't played football games in a long long time.

i been enjoying demon souls somewhat. Im at the old king allant and having trouble beating him.

I hope from software is reading this because this is the last game I buy from you and in this genre yalll made yall money off me and these games are becoming downright unenjoyable.

/rant

People that copped from the 15th at walmart....did you get shipping yet? I'm still waiting. I'm legit about to say fk that order and cancel it. Saw mad people getting shipping before me. Im almost on some not even giving them my money ****.

Last edited:
Whoever said Demon’s Souls on NG plus is difficult was not lying. Ended up starting a brand new character to try to do everything I missed in the first play through. Moving along nicely so far.

i been enjoying demon souls somewhat. Im at the old king allant and having trouble beating him.

I hope from software is reading this because this is the last game I buy from you and in this genre yalll made yall money off me and these games are becoming downright unenjoyable.

/rant

Yeah right, you know you’re getting Elden Ring.

People that copped from the 15th at walmart....did you get shipping yet? I'm still waiting. I'm legit about to say fk that order. Saw mad people getting shipping before me.
15th order came in yesterday. 17th order still stuck on processing.

People that copped from the 15th at walmart....did you get shipping yet? I'm still waiting. I'm legit about to say fk that order and cancel it. Saw mad people getting shipping before me. Im almost on some not even giving them my money ****.
Just chill bruh 😂. The latest you will get it will be on the 8th/9th.

Whoever said Demon’s Souls on NG plus is difficult was not lying. Ended up starting a brand new character to try to do everything I missed in the first play through. Moving along nicely so far.

Haha man idk i have yet to beat a game in this genre

/rant
After my first fight with him, I made sure I was ready when I went back. Dude wasn’t about to erase all my time and hard work :lol:

That was probably me. I just dropped it man. It wasn’t fun anymore and I didn’t want to have a bad opinion of the game after I really enjoyed my first play through. If you’re going for the plat, you have to do a NG+ run.

The price of a PS5 Digital has shot up on the resale market. Was hovering in the $700 range all week then today it's up to almost
$800 on StockX. Either people thought someone would get them a PS5 for Christmas and were disappointed or they got money as a gift and willing to spend more.

Done with Gravity Rush 2 and Uncharted: Lost legacy.
Onto Ratchet and Clank (2016) now. Also picked up Onrush. For £2.24 I couldn't say no.

Thinking of just blitzing through the backlog without getting plats.

What are some good ps1 JRPGs to get? I have an urge to play some classics.
@Bad Religion ?
Just beat Suikoden 2 recently and working my way through Chrono Cross.
I was thinking of Saga Frontier.
Xenogears as mentioned. Also get Grandia 1, Legend of the dragoon, and Valkyrie profile

SRPGS- final fantasy tactics, tactics ogre (get the psp version), front mission 3

That was probably me. I just dropped it man. It wasn’t fun anymore and I didn’t want to have a bad opinion of the game after I really enjoyed my first play through. If you’re going for the plat, you have to do a NG+ run.

I know you still gotta do a NG+ run, but starting a new save meant I can do all the world tendency stuff on the first play through that I didn’t know about before, while also knocking out the bosses the special way for the trophies that I missed before. Way easier this way.

Done with Gravity Rush 2 and Uncharted: Lost legacy.
Onto Ratchet and Clank (2016) now. Also picked up Onrush. For £2.24 I couldn't say no.

Thinking of just blitzing through the backlog without getting plats.

honestly I haven’t plat a game in years. I honestly just don’t care anymore.

I was taking my time with Acts 1 & 2 of Ghosts of T but i think im going to rush through Act 3. Game is fantastic but i want to switch to something new.

Game felt super long and then all a sudden just ended. Still need to try to platinum it though.

Back
Top Bottom